[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 29, 2013

I’m weak from being hurt by the scarring love.

Continuing with last week events, on Thursday, I was out with Kenneth, my best male friend (one of my best). Hehes, haven't seen him for a long while! (okayys, the last time we met was when he coached me Physics, one day before Physics promos) Hahahas! :D Anyways, we went to catch movie (Captain Philips) and played pool. Fun day! :D BUT I saw Stacy and Jones couple at Nex KFC, and we even caught the same movie as Lix and CS couple. T.T Worst day ever. Out of so many people, why must I see them. Ohgawd. Anyways, when we were travelling to AMK for pool, we met Yuhui on the train as well. Bleahs! >.< I think I'm never ever going to Nex again :3


My personal reviews for this movie: 7/10
It was quite exciting because it was about this kidnapping thing (pirates kidnap ship captain), it was quite touching in the end. But I hate how in the end the nice pirates were all killed T.T They were so nice! Anyways, it was based on a true story. So scary! I hope that nobody I know will be a sailor next time. LOL!


你相信命运吗?
我闭上眼睛,就会想起那个初夏。
想到我们的邂逅,就像是一场华丽的梦境。
我想,一定是命运让你我相遇,
将你送到了我身边来帮助我。
我相信命运,因为我一直相信那些冥冥中注定的东西。
对,我们要相信的是“相信”的力量。
正因为我相信摩天轮的传说,
所以才会经过漫长的等待以后,
终于看到它将属于我的那一格简单幸福旋转到面前,
打开了门,要请我进去。
这种力量,是你教会我的。
我记得相处的日子里,是你无数次告诉我:要相信自己!
。。。 我想念你。

No comments:

Post a Comment