[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pages between us written with no end. Our story lasts forever.



 
(Ripped from Tumblr)

So I think that I am super sway nowadays. On Wednesday, I cannot find my erhu during my CCA practice. In the end, I realised some idiot went to exchange my erhu with Shermaine's. So Shermaine was frantically finding hers as well. Idiot sia, that someone nothing better to do is it, omg, cause us so many trouble. T.T Then in the middle of the CCA practice, Shiwei said something that is ridiculously (not) funny, and I split water out. Omg, embarrassing much. It was in the middle of the song, and yeahs :3 Idiot Shiwei, wrong time to talk to me. LOL!

Then I had Econs tuition on Thursday. Firstly, I dropped my pencil case on the floor, where everything flew out. then I banged my head on the metal table. I tried pushing my chair in, but the table was so unstable that my drink nearly spilled. Then while I'm clearing up, I accidentally banged into the guy behind me, and his drink nearly spilled. Ohmanzxc >.< Super embarrassing! I feel like digging a hole and buried my head. LOL!

Ohyeahs, before Econs tuition, I went dinner with Vian and Jordon. Awkward much since Jordon and Vian did not even interact before, although we are all from the same secondary school. LOL!~ I tried explaining to Jordon, saying that Vian will mind eating with him, because of awkwardness, but apparently, he doesn't seemed to get it. LOL! T.T But nevermind, the dinner only lasted for an hour because we are all rushing for tuition. #awkwardmoments

Ate xiaolongbao yesterday during section dinner, with Kiyee, Wanying, Junho, Xinze, Shiwei, Uuen and Yunxuan. The eight of us ordered sixteen xiaolongbao only, and we occupied such a big table. LOL!~ Cause too expensive and we are poor people Hahahas! Then the waitress kept coming over and ask if there were still any last orders. :P Super paiseh, after payment, we exit the restaurant with dignity (not). Then we went Mos Burgers for our proper dinner, and we played games like 'I have never' and 'I have'. I'm the fifth to die, but then still have to undergo punishment (which is to drink up the extra creamer packet thing from the milk tea)

Okayys, now my daddy is like an erupting volcano just because I forgot to inform him that I will be out for dinner yesterday. Even my mummy also never say anything. Fml. First time I see him so angry. Omg, he totally just broke my train of thoughts, and I forgot what I wanted to type. Zzz. Tada, that's all for today then.



有些人天生就具备优异的表演天赐,
或许是因为习惯了带着面具生活吧。

No comments:

Post a Comment