[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The vacancy in my heart is the special place that you hold.

Special thanks to Weina and her mummy for preparing 爱心午餐 for us! :D Delicious kimchi fried rice, which I gobbled down within seconds because of my insatiable hunger. Hahahahas! :D

(Scrumptious meal prepared by Weina's mummy)

Went for a lovely date at Starbucks with Poop and Weina for Maths and GP project. Hahahas, :D Today wasn't a great day for me. Damn. We were scolded for doing our homework in Starbucks twice, when the people around us (using laptops or selling insurance) got off scot-free. T.T Arghs, what's wrong with doing work in Starbucks?!

Then comes the problem of 'dearest' E. Weina and I were hardworking in doing our paragraphs, as well as the introduction and conclusion. Then we wanted E to cover Kaiyuan's paragraph. (Kaiyuan was excused because she broke both her wrists). So what amazed me was, instead of doing the work herself, she wanted Kaiyuan to record her voice and read out her paragraph. Bullshit seriously x.x The thing is due soon, and I see E trying to push her responsibility. It wasn't our fault that she did not join in our discussion today because  she got grounded (for returning home too late yesterday). She should know better than to go home late and get grounded. We already planned this day aside for our projects! I was frustrated at her. Haish, I don't like irresponsible people. Serious.


The autumn leaves fell like a drizzle,
whilst I walk down the streets,
Hand in hand with the special him.
Yet, this is only my own little fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment