[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, May 31, 2014

You say good morning when it's midnight.

(My new-found love)

Hahahas, I think this soya milk drink is super nice. Another reason why I like this drink is because of its glass packaging. Hahahas, I thought it was rare to find drinks in glass bottles nowadays. LOL! :D Okayys, sorry I'm just feeling super random. (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I will be blogging about my past ice-cream dates with my family and friends. Don't drool, hahahas! :D I love ice-cream, and cakes, and muffins and everything. Generally, I just like desserts. Hahahas!

(Creamier!)

Hahahas, ice-cream date with le babysister at Creamier, a newly opened ice cream shop in Braddell. It was just a stone's throw away from my primary school. Hahahas! (: Typing this just reminded me of my childhood. What wonderful memories of my primary school days; I missed being chased around by this weirdo guy, Jonathan, and my girlfriends, especially Bizhen and Siyun, trying to help me escape from him. Hahahas, I'm friends with that guy now actually. We are still on talking terms, (: Six years had passed, I guessed we are all mature now.

My new favourite ice cream is Earl Grey Lavendar! (: What an exotic flavour, hahahas. It was very delicious, and the after-taste that lingers in your mouth makes me craves for more. The ice cream smelt nice, (I thought ice cream not suppose to have smell one, LOL), it smelt of lavendar. Hahahas!

Tried their Hockey Pockey and Orange Chocolate flavours as well. The Orange Chocolate isn't that great, but the Hocky Pocky was not a bad choice. Hahahas, the shop offers ice-cream waffles and coffee drinks tooos. (Just that there aren't seats for me, and I wasn't keen on the idea of standing to eat an ice-cream waffle, so I just settled on ice-cream cups). Hahahas, I think it is worth a visit. LOL! :D The customer service was great tooos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Gelato Italia)

Virgin experience for this ice-cream waffle with my babypoop after the Basketball finals last Monday. Hahahas! (: I went to the Lot 1 branch. We ordered Strawberry Cheesecake and my favourite Rum and Raisins flavours. I was quite shocked that babypoop actually love the Rum and Raisins flavour, because nobody else that I know except my bestie Huiqi likes it. (:

P.S. This Huiqi is my bestie, she is in NJC. I'm not talking about the AJ's one. Omg. LOLOL!! (: 先把话说在前提.

P.P.S. This waffle is $10, I think it is not bad. Hahahas! (: The cafe was clean and there isn't any queues, a good place for people to chill out with their friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Handmade "ice-cream cake")

Hahahas! This is a super late post. My birthday cake handmade with love by le babysis! <3 To be honest, I had never tried ice-cream cakes before because they are quite expensive. T.T Yeahs, so this year, my sweet sister decided to make this cake for me. It is quite easy to make, and the taste is not bad. Hahahas! Thankyou girl! <3 Love you a zillion!

To end off, I think eating is a luxury. I love desserts, and cakes and ice cream and everything. Ohno, I'm getting fat. Time to hit the treadmill! Not. I'm not hardworking. Hahahas! (: I should maintain! :/


They say it's what you make,
I say it's up to fate.
It's woven in my soul,
I need to let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment