[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Yet another silly teenage romance.

My last post before my MYCTs.
Wish me good luck! :D

The heat must be getting onto me. Arghs.
It was raining cats and dogs now, but instead of a cooling feeling, I felt even hotter. I am sweating like a pig now while I typed this with the big fan blowing at my back. T.T

So earlier this week, it was my Daddy's birthday, and we celebrated it with a simple meal at West Coz (YewTee branch). Hahahas! (: My virgin experience at this restaurant. And yes, we ate Chinese meal because it is my Daddy's favourite.

(Curry Fish Head)

(Spicy Long Beans with Prawns)

(Tofu)


(Chicken)

Hahahas, it was something like Tze Char. (: Thanks West Coz for the scrumptious meal. Hahahas, although the tofu wasn't quite worth it. I think they priced it at $10. Despite how delicious tofu is, I think that to pay $10 for tofu is quite ridiculous. Sorry, just my own opinions. Hahahas! But the tofu was delicious luh.

Just a short post because I'm supposed to be studying and not blogging. Hahahas! (: Till next time!


"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always finds a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato

Keep looking till you find your love who can 'complete your song'. Feel the joy when you find that soul mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment