[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, August 27, 2015

It's yesterday once more.

(Ripped from chibird.com)

Tormenting week 3 of university, because tutorials started this week and it meant that I have to start following my lousy 5-day work week timetable. Sighpie. However, thinking on the bright side, I placed 3 of my tutorials on odd weeks, which means that next week (even week) I am free-er! :D Whoopie!

Day 7:

Went to school as usual for a 2h GES1003 lecture, and after that we held our first GES1003 project discussion (without our fifth member, Rich, because he is way too busy T.T)

To be honest, I don't really like my group, because I guess our views differ quite a bit, and our personalities don't really click (only Jinyi is on the same frequency with me). But on a positive side, they are hardworking and contribute much to the project, which is good. Having slackers in your group is the worst thing ever.

BUT next time try not to get Faculty of Science (FoS) people as your members because ums, their timetable sucks and it is very tiring to schedule meetups with them. Hahahahas!

And yeahs, girl X of my group said something which made me super pissed off. I have to say this: even if you are in FASS, it doesn't mean your analysing / writing / critical thinking is good. Because yeahs, it doesn't imply to me. I went FASS purely because of my interest, not because I am 'gifted' in the above attributes. :/ So put away this notion please. Zzz.

I'm sorry for those who already heard me rant for the umpteenth time, this shall be the last time already. Unless someone / something provoked me again LOLOL! :/

After which, I met up with Manda to head over to Trybe welcome tea. The events sound cool and I wanted to join, but after thinking it through, with my Roteract and Archery on hand, I don't want to overload myself by taking up a third CCA. So yeahs. I wasted my time attending the welcome tea. LOLOL! :/

Reached home pretty late that day on a school day, at around 9pm plus. And I am dog tired. Oh, Monday blues. T.T

Day 8:

Finally early (for once) for my EL1101E lecture. There are relatively lesser people in the auditorium, oops, all pon arhs?! Hahahahas! (: And yeahs, the lecture is still as boring as shit.

(Saporo: Italian cuisine)

Then Amanda and I met with Zia for lunch at Saporo something, UTown. And it was definitely a wrong choice made. I'm never stepping into the restaurant ever again. Omg.

The food are super expensive, ranging from approximately $15-$25. Yeahs, I know that's the average price for Italian cuisine, however since it is located in a school compound, shouldn't they sell it cheaper or something? :3 The pizza that we ordered tasted not bad, but because the crust is very thin, it is not filling. So cries. :/

After which I attended my first tutorial in university (GES1003) with a half-filled stomach. The lessons went on fine. The student teacher went through the concepts and then we discussed with our groups for a bit before presenting. And this guy from my group he presented EVERYTHING by himself, so my other group members doesn't have anything else to add on, which is bad. Because there's class participation points. Sighpie. :/ But anyways, off-topic, fact has been proven that if you are alone in a class, the chances of you making friends is higher.

Went on to recreational archery training with Amanda after that. And yay, because it rained before that, there's no sun! Phew. I don't want to get any tanner. Hahahahas! (: Enjoyed my first session, but I think I am still not skilled in setting up a bow. Hope the remaining five sessions of archery be good to me! 


You're the clearest sky in the darkest weather.
There was a big rain cloud hanging over me.
You came along like a lightning bolt from heaven.
Then you stole my heart and you set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment