[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 14, 2015

You are my human diary.

In a blink of an eye, Semester 1 has come to an end. Omfg. I have been so overwhelmed with assignments and projects and everything that I haven't even really get to enjoy school, and now it has already end?! :3 Sighpie. Indeed, time flies when you are having 'a whale of time'. LOLOL! :D

(Last tutorial with my EL1101E chicks)

I have never fancy tutorials, but these babes really made my Thursdays enjoyable. They made me laughed so much with their lame jokes and their spazzing and teasing. They are really a nice bunch of monkeys that I think I will miss as I continue to embark on my long and arduous university journey. Yeahs, EL1101E is the one and only tutorial that I enjoyed. Hahahahahas. Oops. Thanks Jezebel, Angie, Amanda, Linda and Shujun for the great times!

Special mention to Amanda and Shujun for the great job for our burdensome project and presentation. :D You guys are really cooperative and efficient. Hehehes.

(MS1101E last tutorial)

I think my MS1101E tutor is not bad looking ehs. Hahahahahas, keeeding. :P Thanks Amanda and Chiting for the fun times during tutorials, and tutorials have been pretty chilled (I don't even prepare much for them and now I absolutely regretted it as I face the mountain of readings that I have to read to catch up -.-).

 Thanks Chiting, Amanda, Zia and Idris for being such wonderful project mates. The project isn't easy, coupled with the race against time. But yay, I think I am pleased with the end product. I hope the professor is pleased too! Hahahahahas! :D

(My new pet, Idris, in the background)

Hahahahahas! :D I am really, really, really thankful for Idris for our project. He really did almost everything hahahas, from rewriting to organising. Amanda and I were super speechless when we saw the first draft, but thanks to Idris who worked wonders on the essay, that it finally made sense after he edited a great deal.

Not to mention that he helped me and Amanda a great deal for our video project tooos. (: Felt immense guilt towards him because of our poor group dynamics that may pull his grades down -.-

(PL1101E tutorial with Jovee)

Hahahahas, can't believe we actually snapped a photo together while the tutor was delivering her speech halfway. LOLOL! So the photo not very pretty arhs, it was taken hastily. Hahahahas. Thanks my fellow oweeker for your company during tutorials, and lunch sometimes. :D This tutorial slot was totally unplanned because I didn't got my desired tutorial slot, and Jovee was slotted in randomly because she didn't get ANY tutorial slot. This is fate girl! Hahahahas! (:

------

Didn't snap a photo with dear o'weeker Hsuwen after our PL2131 lecture because I forgot -.- Goldfish memory much. But she was such a dear, she even gave Amanda and I farewell gifts. Awwww. Love her truckloads.

(GES1003 Groupmates)

Hahahahas, why oh why didn't we take a proper photo that I had to use our report photo here? LOLOL! (: Being the shortest as usual ohgeez. Thanks Audrey, Jinyi, Adeline and Richmond for your dedication and the frequent late-nights rushing the project. The route has not been busy and although the results were not up to our expectations, I sincerely thanked everyone of you because I knew how hard we worked for this. Let's continue working hard for this okay. There's still chance!

Thanks babe Charmaine for being a great tutorial mate as well (no picture also, sobs). It has been great 'gossiping' and complaining about life and school with her. Must keep in contact! :D

Last day of school well-spent with Llaollao:

(Yum yum froyo)

These 4 months hasn't been easy, but this woman has been accompanying me most of the times. Like wtf, we are in the same lectures for 4 modules, same tutorials for 3 modules, same project groups for 2 modules and even CCAs Project Embrace and Archery. Hahahahas. I see her everyday literally. But not complaining though. :DD Hehehes. Thanks for everything. A series of shots taken because last day of school is worth celebrating:

(One)

(Two)

(Three)

(Four)

(Five)

Thanks for walking with me.


Set me free. Let me be.
I don't wanna fall another
moment into your gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment