[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life will be better in spring.

Missing Singapore's food after being in Hong Kong for so many days. Hahahas! :D Shall blog about my first overseas experience with friends after I'm done unpacking my luggage and collating the pictures. Everything is in a mess now, oops! All I want is sleep. So exhausted x.x But thanks, twas a happy trip! Thanks pals! :DD Feeling blessed.

(Craving for Western food)

Hong Kong's western food doesn't really suit my tastebuds, especially when they dump the meat into my bowl of soup and it becomes really soggy x.x Hahahas! So I'm back to my favourite cheap cheap Western food @ YewTee's Koufu. It is really worth it LOL! $10 for a plate of chicken chop, aglio olio, cheese fries, coleslaw and soup-of-the-day! And it is quite filling! :D Yay great dinner with the fambam after landing in Singapore hahahahas!

(Meesiam)

Is it just me or Hong Kong doesn't serve many spicy/sour food? I never had any during my trip, :3 So I had meesiam at Bread Talk Cafe today for lunch. Hehehes, need to satisfy my cravings LOL. The bowl of noodles looks damn unappetising, but it actually tastes fine. The soup is sour enough. I like sour. :DD

(Frozen pizza)

When your mummy is too lazy to cook, we had to eat pizza for dinner. Parents went to the NTUC warehouse recently and got the pizzas at a good deal, $20 for 3 regular-sized pizzas. The pizza taste legit LOL! Yumz.

By the way, just to add on, I think finding food in HongKong is like finding a needle in a haystack x.x Ahhh, the streets in HongKong are so confusing with all the twists and turns and even diagonal roads. We had to walk great miles to find food. To be honest, after travelling to HongKong with my friends, I really learnt to appreciate Singapore (and my family) more. Because Singapore is orderly whilst HongKong is messy, which makes it relatively quite easy to find the shops in Singapore. Besides, I guess travelling without my family means I need to learn to carry all my shopping bags myself. Ahh how did my parents survive our shopping nonsense last time omg.


A million feeling,

A thousand thoughts,
A hundred memories.

One person.

No comments:

Post a Comment