[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Fields of love.

Long overdued post but featuring some of my favourite loves. This was my first time at Chomp Chomp even though my school was located in the vicinity for a good whole 4 years and I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Oops. #isuck

(Sugar cane)

The sugar cane aunties convinced us to get this cute sugar-cane 'machine' to share among the 5 of us. We were told that this $10 thing is called the Newcomers' Award 新人奖which led me to confusion and I wondered hard to myself 'what is the auntie talking about?! What newcomer's award? Huh?!' But we just ordered because this thing looks cool. Hahahahas! Then after the entire meal, I realised, they actually have a bigger machine that they call All-Time Favourite Artiste Award 超级红星. Hahahahas aunties, why you all so cute! I give you all the most innovative award. :DD 

(Satay)

Who can resist satay?! Ahhh one of my favourite food in the world even though it is so heaty and all. Hahahahas! :DD So much loves for this.

(Plates of goodness)

Highlights of the day: we have sambal stingray, sambal sotong, cuttlefish with kangkong and sambal lala (not in picture because uncle apparently forgot to serve us initially) T.T I feel that the food is just meh, or maybe I harbored too high expectations LOL. However, the sambal is really spicy enough, :3 My lips are totally burning throughout the entire meal. The customer service is fine except that they forgot to serve us the last dish (luckily we remembered, because we already paid for it). I guess I would patronise other stalls the next time I'm there, because there are many stalls selling the same food. I still prefer the sambal stingray from East Coast Park! It is the best that I have ever eaten. :D

(Udders for supper)

Do we still look like kids? Because they want to check our IC when we wanted to order the alcoholic flavours. Hahahahas, I take that as a compliment. :D I like their ice-cream!

(With all my monkeys)

T'was a good day out because it has been long since I had so much laughters. Thanks for everything babes :D Old friends are still the best.


You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies lit up the world
As I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment