[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, July 21, 2016

You can taste the dishonesty, it's on your breath.

This time, it was hiking at MacRitchie Reservoir. :D Thankfully, it was a cloudy day, but unfortunately, it also means that I didn't sweat much T.T Sighs. Double-edged sword. LOL. And it sure is a popular spot for nature lovers, I think I see more people than trees. :3 Anyways, it was funny how there ain't many monkeys around that day?! It is not that I like seeing them around, but isn't this their habitat? Where have all the monkeys went to?

(That pristine waters)

Let's take a moment to admire the beauty of the reservoir. Sighs, but I didn't manage to catch anyone canoeing, hahahas, is it I come at the wrong timing? No hunks to ogle at LOLOL! :D 

(The only way is up)

It took me approximately 3 hours walking at moderate speed to hike up this 10km worth of route. It was tiring for a non-sports enthusiast like me LOL. It was just plain trees, trees and more trees until we reached the stretch nearing the tree top where the scenery finally change. Fresh air all the way, I feel healthier. :D

(View from the tree top walk)

Spot the trees overlooking the golf course. The view was breathtaking. The only regret I have is not taking enough photos. LOL. Or rather, I looked too shag for a 'photoshoot'. Hahahas! :D I really like this place a lot, especially the sense of serenity it gives me.

On a side note, met up with Kenneth the other day for dinner at Yoshimaru Ramen Bar @ Holland Village. It was a great meetup with this dear friend of 6 years. :D We only meet up for like 2 times a year, but we never seem to run out of topics to talk. Thanks for being my super low-maintenance friend, and hahahas, thanks for having my back.

(The ramen is delicious!)

Ordered their set meal for $20 that comes with the ramen, side dish and drink (exclude GST/service charge). I cannot get over their flavored egg, I really really love it. Hahahas! :D And should I say that he is an idiot for not eating it, so I had two flavored eggs in total. Mwahahahas! My lucky star is shinning on me.


I am the dragon breathing fire,
Beautiful man, I'm the lion.
Beautiful man, I know you're lying.
I am not broken, I'm not crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment