[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Our love is louder than words.

Four days of holidays.

Glad to enjoy myself over the weekend, with Monday off in-lieu-of Hari Raya, and no school on Tuesdays. Mwahahaha. But not enough ah, can't wait for recess week next week!!

Snacking on Famous Amos cookies the whole day today because Mummy's boss gave her one whole tin for her birthday hehehes! :DD And big milestone achieved, I am actually drinking tea more frequently now as compared to coffee yesshh! Guys, go try the Japanese Black Bean tea, it is very fragrant :D

(Train to Busan)

Finally caught the movie 'Train to Busan' with the family after hearing many good reviews on it. Hmm, I guess the movie was not bad except that I would prefer it if the movie had a story plot. Nonetheless, it was not bad and I teared up at the end because it was just too touching. Omg hahahahas! I legit cry for all the shows I watched arghs.

(Song Fa Bak Kut Teh) 

Decided to try this for dinner. Is it a new shop? Because I have never seen it at Jurong before hmm. I prefer Old Street Bak Kut Teh though! Speaking of Bak Kut Teh, it brought me bad memories of our GET tutorial the week before. One group was presenting on shop names on Bak Kut Teh and there was this particular girl who speaks like she is never stopping omg. Too many reptitive elaborations which were not straight to the point. It was a torturous presentation that I have to sit in. T.T

(Last day of promotions) 

Wanted to get the Mango Jelly yogurt drinks from Starbucks but they ran out of stocks. Hahahahas, got the Strawberry one instead and it tasted absolutely nice after I request the drinks to be less sweet. Hehehehes :D Loves. Starbucks is still the best. 


Heaven has denied us its kingdom.
The giants are drunk, howling at the moon,
the chariots of angels are colliding.
Well, I'll run, babe, but I'll come running
straight to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment