[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Two hearts, they were broken up.

Since you have chosen to take this path, take it without regrets. No point comparing thereafter, because it is your choice to do this.

(Ripped from pinterest)

After wasting three days to do online shopping and watching of shows and all the other nitty gritty stuff, I decided to start studying yesterday. LOL, is it finally?

Headed to school early with JJ to study at the Science Library. It was productive because I finished writing my notes for two chapters. Hehehehes :D

Feeling a sense of achievement, I decided to reward myself for my productivity. So here's goes:

(Doctor Strange) 

Finally caught this highly-raved Marvel movie, and it was really great with all the CGI effects. And I understand the plot without having to Google (I know I suck because these Marvel movie plots are usually too complicated for me to comprehend) LOL!

Thereafter, I met up with the rest of the clique for Amanda's advanced birthday celebration. Bought her a helium balloon, hehehes, which JJ claimed to be very cringeworthy (It is My Little Pony), but birthday girl said it is very cute! :D

Hopped over to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh for dinner. Hot soup for the chill weather. Perfect.


Tender is the night lying by your side,
tender is the touch of someone that
you love too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment