[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Love may not make the world go round, but the encounters make it worth the trip.

It sucks to know that you suck. When your plans failed, and your backup plan failed, and your backup plan for the backup plan failed also... Sometimes I wonder why am I such a loser.

When you cannot beat people in terms of intelligence levels. And now, you cannot even beat people in terms of speed.

Am I really that failure in life T.T

Ohwell, at least I am enjoying my social life instead of wallowing in sorrow from my academics. Some happenings last week:

(Because it's Peggy's birthday!)

Headed over to Peggy's crib last Saturday to celebrate her 21st! It was my first time attending a 21st birthday party, so naturally I was quite excited. And I love the theme 'blue and white' because it is very simple, very pure and just gives off a very soothing vibe. (:

(Woo Ricebox)

(Mummy and Daddy's share)

I'm never ever going to patronize Woo Ricebox again. They have really poor customer service. I thought that I would give them another chance, but nope they blew it up. And the food is cold and hard and not that nice?! For your information, the shop is located at Jurong Point, and it serves Taiwanese bento sets.

(EAT's Laksa) 

(Satay Beehoon) 

Headed down to Clementi Mall because Daddy need to fix his step tracker. Yup, it broke down a couple of times but we always manage to fix it, until this time round, it was totally hopeless. And because I just went for my monthly braces appointment and my dentist helped me tightened the braces, I have super big problems biting my food. I ended up swallowing the whole bowl of laksa without biting. Omg. Indigestion much.

(Saizeriya with the bestie Amanda) 

It has been a long time since we headed out together. Or rather, long time since we ended school at the same time. So yup, went Jurong to shop for our Chinese New Year clothings. Decided to just chill and anyhow wear some comfortable apparels will do, because CNY is coming too soon and I am still not yet in the mood yeahs?


I love pictures so much.
The concept of freezing a moment in time
And capturing the essence of that moment is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment