[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Paper towns.

Drowning in school.

Can't help but feel overwhelmed with all the impending deadlines and quizzes. NM2212 is the worst module to take ever, I believe it could double up as a level 4000 module?! Why would anyone in the right mind give students three graded quizzes a week, and on top of it, a weekly forum post?! Arghs.

Say, yesterday for instance. I couldn't even attend my event meeting with a peace of mind because my brain kept wandering off to the quiz. Will I finish studying my readings on the way home? Will I rush home in time to do the quiz? It seemed like our dear professor is helping our parents to keep an eye on us because he set a 'curfew' for us to reach home.

But sighs, it is not an easy module. Even after studying the readings, I still failed/barely passed those quizzes. Is it I'm too lousy, or is the quiz too hard? I hope it is the latter. T.T

I understand where my professor is coming from, but this is really too much. I just hope days will be better as I get used to his style of teaching x.x I'm starting to regret not heeding Dewei's advice to change module. Arghs. T.T I deserved it.

Things are not made any better when I received my project grouping for another module just now, because more than half of my group are all exchange students. Nooooo. T.T

It is only week 4 of school, but I'm already super shagged.

But okay, no use complaining because everyone is probably going through the same thing as me. But still... x.x

Currently heading for tuition now, so I thought I could update a little about life. The few days before the Chinese New Year was super hectic.

So yup, I managed to squeeze in lunch with Kenneth on Monday despite our busy schedules. I really thanked him a lot because I made him travel down all the way to Buona Vista although he is the birthday boy hahaha! I got lecture at 2pm mahs, good girl like me don't skip lectures :P But yeahs, happy 21st birthday, my dear friend! 

(Yes to ramen!)

(Gyoza is life)

Unfortunately, we went at the wrong time and hence, we were stuck in the lunch crowd. We queued for thirty minutes or so, before we were ushered into the restaurant. We parted ways after that and I headed to my lecture feeling happy.

There were a lot of problems with my transcript application and so, I had to email and call, and even head down personally to the office to talk to the admin officer. While I was waiting for Amanda to finish her tutorial, I had to waste time trying to deal with all these problems, instead of using that time to complete an assignment T.T

Problem finally solved a few days later after multiple emails. Can the school just go and fix the online system?! 

(Saizeriya)

Dinner with Christel and Amanda over at Saizeriya. Humans are habitual creatures, because me and Amanda ordered the same old dishes. Again. LOL.

(Waacow)

Finally eating Waacow again after so long! Unfortunately they increased prices, so I burnt my wallet again. The food is still as nice, so it is good to treat yourself once in a while yeahs? (:

Thought that school will be better because I made some new friends, but no. Now I'm regretting overloading. T.T


When I look into your eyes,
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment