[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery.

The Koufu at Yew Tee Point closed down my favourite Hungry Jack stall but it was replaced with Fish & Chicks! Marvelous, because the store received many raved reviews and it was even featured on mstamchiak's food blog. Yay, it's time to try new food again!

(Whole Spring Chicken with Minted Yogurt)

$11.90 super worth it! I shared the food with my mummy and sister because they are so generous with their portions! The skin is crispy, yet the meat is tender. It kinds of get jelat towards the end, but nonetheless I think it is worth the price!

(Mentaiko Pasta with Grilled Mentaiko Salmon)

$10.90 for this bowl of pasta, and I'm sorry but it looks (and tastes) pathetic. Do not try their pasta, I repeat do not try their pasta. They are famous for their salted egg sauce, so perhaps I will try that in the future!

(Ripped from Wikipedia)

Also, I watched the movie Johnny English Strikes Again a few weeks back with Clement, and the movie didn't disappoint! The show was about Johnny English (played by Rowan Atkinson), a current geography teacher and retired agent who was reinstated for a mission. Many of us would have already known the actor from the 'Mr Bean' serial, but he is still a super 'joke' character in the Johnny English movie. The action comedy was so freaking hilarious, and I kept laughing and continually spill my food all over the cinema, LOL. I rate this show a 10/10, Clement and I love it so much!

(Ripped from CapitaLand.com)

By the way, I brought a burrito from Stuff''d into the cinema. It was my first time ordering from the eatery and I am quite shooked by its taste! It tasted so much nicer than subway, and it is definitely more filling (but slightly more expensive also, but it is so worth it)! Thanks Clement for the recommendation~

(Cheesecake Bingsu)

After the movie, we headed to Nunsongyee Korean Dessert Cafe for some bingsu! I was supposed to celebrate Clement's birthday, but we ended up ordering my favourite flavor - cheesecake bingsu - instead. LOL. #notsurewhois #birthdayboy

Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world, my dear friend. Happy belated birthday Clement!


Have you ever been in love?
Like a lion and a mermaid?
Actually, I’m not an expert at playing with fire.
I try to avoid getting burnt.
There’s enough anxiety in my life.
I don’t want to add on more worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment