[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 9, 2019

With an endless love, we will share our thoughts and dreams.

Another day, another yusheng. I hope everyone be blessed with a great year ahead, may joy and peace be around you today and always. Cheers to happiness and prosperity! :D

(Simple lohei with the family)

The mother suggested that we head to Marina Barrage for a picnic during the long Chinese New Year holidays. It was such a bad idea, because I am practically melting under the scorching hot sun. I believe that I have turned one shade tanner given that we spent two hours spent there T.T What idiots. But surprisingly the place was super crowded. >.<

And ohh, we did see otters! However, I didn't manage to snap a photo because they were sprinting across the greenery as if their lives depend on it. LOL.

(The park connector near the golf course)

(Embrace the crystal blue skies)

(Hello, MBS!)

We drove to East Coast Park eventually because there was more shade LOL. And I got a even bigger culture shock. It was even more crowded than Marina Barrage?! Halp, I have no idea whether I am chilling at the beach or getting slammed around by the crowds. T.T

We didn't manage to see the sunset because #EASTcoastpark but we were able to satisfy the mother's cravings for McDonalds! She had been harping on it for days, and we decided to go eat it just to shut her up LOLOL.

(McDonald Prosperity Burgers)

Huat ah! We ordered both chicken and beef prosperity burgers. To be honest, it was a tad disappointing. I have no idea what meat am I chewing on because the pepper sauce is too strong that it covered all the meat taste. T.T But it is juicy luh, and I really love the twister fries!!

(Happy Sharing Box)

(Eating more meat)

When the mother is still hungry, she demands a McDonald Happy Sharing Box. I thought this sharing box was quite worth it! $12+ for 8 McWings and 12 nuggets, whippee! But life sucks because I realized that I gained 2kg since my Japan graduation trip wtf.


This is the season she will make beautiful things.
Honest things that speak to who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment