[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Living in the winter, I am your summer.

On 15 April, a princess was born.

(Learning every year to become a beautiful and strong soul)

It's my birthday, happy birthday to me!

On my birthday, I just want to wish myself pure happiness that never ends.

Disclaimer: The balloons were not mine, but my sister's. Stole them from her to take a photo because they were too pretty! Current status: the pink star-shaped balloon was gone long ago, but the round 'Happy Birthday' balloon is still going strong (after three weeks?!)

To my delight, the sister got me a mini juice blender for my birthday! I really love it because it is small enough to be carried out, but the best part about the blender is that it makes washing super easy! (Yes, I'm lazy). From the day I got my hands on the blender, I have been making avocado milk and banana milk non-stop, LOL. I think I am an expert already. :D

(Birthday Cake)

(It was supposed to be a strawberry crepe cake)

My sister went the extra mile to make me a birthday cake (the actual reason was because she refused to spend more money buying me a birthday cake) LOL! It was a crepe cake gone wrong hahaha, but okay luh A+ for effort! The cake doesn't taste bad or anything, just that it looks nothing like a crepe cake... Nonetheless, love you sister!

Also, many thanks to the boyfriend for getting me a new wallet, and for making me feel greatly loved! ðŸ’–

Birthday Lunch @ Lokkee

Somehow I was also at the same restaurant for my birthday meal last year too! What a coincidence?!

(I still find their wet tissue packets intriguing~)

(5 Spice Crispy Pork Belly)

(General Tso's Chicken)

(Stir-fried Kale)

(Grilled fish with Sichuan mala broth)

The main reason why I went back Lokkee was because people said that their grilled fish was real good, and it really didn't disappoint! There were no fish bones at all (I hate them), and the broth is just so freaking addictive that we tried asking for extra broth but the staff refused T.T But 10/10 will patronise the restaurant again because of their delicious food and excellent customer service!

Thanks mom and dad for the birthday meal!

On this special day, I remind myself every year how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience all the wonders of this beautiful world. To all my friends and family, a huge thank you for staying by my side, and joining me in my life journey.


You're the only one of you.
Baby, that's the fun of you.
And I promise that nobody is 
going to love you like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment