[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hearts are not a gift, but they are earned.

I'm a happy kid today. Hahahas, after lunch at home, I went to book my December holidays trip! :D Although I'm not going to fantastic places like Europe, but I'm satisfied with China. The scenery there is pretty, I heard. Furthermore, I hope it snows! I had never seen snow before, except in pictures of course. Truly excited, I can't wait for December to come! #happykid96

Went to Thai Express for dinner. One of my favourite restaurants in Singapore. They serve delicious Thai food, like seriously. Daebak! My favourites are the glass noodles, sweet tapioca and the ever famous, green curry. :D Yup, but my daddy hates it. Says that the food is too cold for his liking. Truly traditional. Hahahas! He only likes hot Chinese food. x.x

(Cold glass noodles!)

(Green curry with rice)

(Red chicken curry)

(Sweet potato for dessert)


Of course, there are many more food that we ordered, such as the seafood otah. I'm just lazy to upload all the photos. Hahas! :D Ohwell, the food is delicious, in my opinion. However, to give it a 5 star rating, I am still a bit reluctant. Why? They don't provide free ice water! Tsktsk, I'm not a fan of spiciness, I cannot take too spicy stuff. Although their food is considered spicy to me, I did not order any drinks cause I have a tight budget x.x But hey, in the end the whole meal costed $60 plus. >.<

Lastly, to end off my day. I went to Udders with my family for ice cream waffles! It is my virgin experience at Udders. Customer service is not too bad, though it can be improved. Ohyeahs, I went to the United Square branch. Hahahas, if I went later abit, perhaps I would be able to see Weili! It has been awhile since I last saw my dear little primary school friend. Hahahas, oops. Sidetracked a lot.

Coming back to the ice cream waffles, I ordered Chocoholic sundae on waffles. Don't it simply look delicious? Irresistible! Yumyum! (Y)


Yours truly is a happy kid this day. My life is complete  :D



Where are you? I miss you more than anything.
You seemed so far, so far away from me
Though we are just one meter apart.
I feel lonely, waiting for the phone to ring,
For you to give me a sense of security.
But I realised, I am always alone.
Forever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment