[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 20, 2013

Putting on a show.


 
(Ripped off Bing) 

Nothing worst can happen on this day >.< Haish, I had never felt such intense guiltiness in my life before. D: I'm sorry for whatever I had done, teacher.

The story goes...

Due to study breaks, we will be missing Wednesday and Thursday's lessons next week. Which includes a 1.5h worth of GP lessons. Yeahs, GP is quite important, as it is a criteria to promote to J2. >.< My teacher felt that we cannot afford to miss it, hence he made me ask my PW teacher if there are anymore PW lessons. Personally, I felt that PW is not as important in this point of time, since it won't be tested for promos. However, I am not saying that PW is not important, I meant it as we should focus on it after our promos.

My PW teacher said she will be continuing with our PW lessons. Ohwell, I don't mind actually. PW lessons are fun with my fun groupmates around (except one free-rider). However, to our surprise, our PW teacher changed her mind, and decided to let us self-study during her PW lessons. So, naturally I remembered about my GP lessons, and decided to replace PW lessons with GP lessons, if that is possible. Oh come on, who will actually study during that short 1h lesson? My class will not mug, but instead create chaos. Yeahs, our class' specialty is really to anger teachers. Chem teacher, Physics teacher, any teacher, you name it. D:

After arranging the timeslot with my GP teacher, I sent a text to ask my Chem teacher for permission to use her PW timeslot for GP. Who knows, she decided to rage during class today. >.< Yeahs, I know that I am being very evil to use her lessons for other subjects. But hey, if you do mind other teachers occupying your timeslot, you just have to say it. I don't mind not having GP lessons. We can have it some other days. However, I personally do think that having GP lessons with be more effective than self-study, since we do not have time to complete the lessons.

I felt guilty towards my Chem teacher. I was afraid that there will be friction between her and my GP teacher. It was partially my fault. If I didn't mention anything about the free timeslot, nothing will happen and everyone will be happy. It was all my fault...

I guessed I got my retribution, because today after the whole incident, I went to the library to get my stuff printed out. However, the printer died on me. Spent nearly 45 minutes trying to print out one picture but to no avail x.x Haish, so time consuming. I can spend that time slacking my life away!!

Afterwards, I was scolded multiple times by my econs teachers for talking to my friend, Amanda. "Those two girls over there, can you stop talking?!" The only problem was, I didn't even really open my mouth. I was just seated at an angle, turning 45 degrees towards my friend. BUT PAYING FULL CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE TUTORIAL. It was a bad idea to sit beside Chio. I will always be scolded by teachers for talking too much. x.x To be honest, the person who talked too much is Chio. Hahas, :D

Alright, my story shall end here, I hope my teachers will relieve their anger soon x.x I still have to survive for the rest of my JC life with them T.T I do not want to get blacklisted by them!



Lately, I've been losing sleep.
Dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I've been praying hard,
Said, no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment