[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 20, 2013

Love is like a battlefield.

Gah, it is good that I start feeling some stress already. >.< Promos are coming in ten more days! Nine to be exact, excluding this day. I am so eggcited! NOT. Haish, it stress me to see so many of my friends mugging for the promos, except for me. I realised I can't study at home man. Too many distractions. But hey, #achievementunlocked I managed to restrain myself from watching Running Man this week! I am still craving to watch - this week's episode will be interesting! Gary kisses Jihyo, perfect. :DDD

 Agenda for the weekend:
1) Maths Revision Paper 1
2) Maths Promos Paper 2011
3) Physics TYS

Yeahs, I guess this can last me for the whole weekend. There are simply too little time but too many things to do! D: Study study study. Hwaiting!

(Ripped off Bing)

Yup, I will do my maths after I finish watching today's episode of BIG. :DD


I will be a warrior.
I will be stronger than I've ever been.
My new armor is made of steel, you can never get in.
You can never hurt me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment