[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 4, 2013

When darkness turns into light.

Hey guys! Guess what! It's the end of my promos examinations! :D  /claps claps/
Hahas, finally a breather. I had been waking up early early in the morning to study. *zombie mode on* The earliest was 3.30am. Can you believe it! Hahas, :D I really want to promote...

The exams are hard, with Chemistry and Maths being killer papers. Physics was surprisingly manageable, though it is still questionable if I can even obtain a pass for it x.x Econs and GP was ...  /prays/ Since exams are over, let's not think about it now. We have to enjoy during this one month before we receives our results!

Alright, so today was an interesting day. I am thankful for the company of my beloved JC friends (namely Amanda, Weina, Kaiyuan and Eve). They are really awesome people who always manage to brighten up my day. As I slept earlier yesterday night, didn't see the messages that they asked me to book Kiseki Buffet. So yeahs, we only made our plans for the day today. Last minute much.

With our budget, we decided to head towards Sakae Sushi @ Sembawang for our lunch. It is a buffet style priced at ~$20.80 after GST and everything. Hahas, :D Unlimited coloured plates of sushi, with one red and pink plate free. I was so full after the lunch that I decided to skip dinner. & yes, I'm still not feeling hungry even now. Great, the restaurant managed to settle both my meals. *savings*

(Ripped off Tumblr)

The food was delicious, with many salmon available. /salivating/. Salmon is my favourite! Hahas, sorry for the lack of photo updates, I was so hungry this afternoon that I gobbled down my food before being able to take any pictures of it. Glutton much.

So after lunch, we decided to slack at Mos Burger. Lepak corner! Initially wanted to head towards Teo Heng for karaoke, yet the rooms are fully booked. /sobs/ I am really in the mood to sing today. Ordered milk tea from Mos Burger and we sat there for approximately 3-4hours. Dang. I guess we were all distractions, as we are gossiping loudly. You can't blame girls, can you? LOL!

Reached home and watched the last episode of Big. I missed it when it was showing on the TV because I was hardworking and studied Economics. I hate the ending manzxc, it was not even a proper ending! Afterwards, I caught a bit of We Got Married of Taemin and Naeun, it was boring at the start (episodes 1&2). Decided to skip all the way to episode 16 instead, which features EXO! *smiles brightly* That episode was interesting enough to capture my attention. While I was watching the videos, I was secretly envy of Naeun, Taemin was so nice to her! I also want a boyfriend like this, but this types of boyfriends are like extinct already T.T

I shall end my post here. I'm sorry that today's post seemed a little boring, with my mundane life stories and all. However, I felt that it was nice having somebody to listen to your daily adventures. Ohyeahs, speaking of which, my criteria for boyfriend no.1: Must be a listener. I tend to be talkative when I am with my close friends. I really HATE it when people interupt me while I'm still speaking. Respect is the key.

Goodnights everyone! :D Sweetdreams and sleeptight!


You're a criminal, and you steal like a pro.
I don't want to face the harsh reality.
All the pain and the truth from you wounded me,
leaving me on the ground feeling broken and bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment