[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 7, 2013

I will pluck the moon and stars just for you.

Tada! :D I'm back after a long time! Hehes! Feeling excited because I have been on a interesting food trip recently! Scroll down to read more about my exciting food-tasting trip! Yup, I'm a glutton. (:

Proudly presenting to you, curry fish head! :D
I went to the Keat Hong area (Choa Chu Kang) on Saturday with my family to have a taste of the delicious curry fish head! :D It was yummy and affordable, priced at $23 per plate. Hahas, due to my flu, I ordered less spicy. It was really not that spicy, (y) thus enabling me to recommend to kids! :D P.S. I cannot take spicy food as well, x.x Then we also ordered fried duck. Sounds cool huh? It was deep fried with lotus, making the whole palatable food very crunchy. Best for family with kids as well! For a person like me who don't really eat duck, if I commented that this dish is great, it really must be great. Hahahas! ^^

(Curry fish head!)

Secondly, the IKEA meatballs! :D My all-time favourite Sweden dish.
Went IKEA on Sunday with the aim to buy a full-length mirror. However, stupid me, I went there without taking the measurements of my house. It was a wasted trip. Because it had been a long time since I have been there, everything looks fascinating to me. Amazing, I always thought to myself that I would want a IKEA room! Notice that their furniture are always beautifully decorated? :DDD Princess dreams. Hahahas! Ohwell, ate my lunch and tea at IKEA without buying anything and yet had to pay $15.50 for the carpark. /heartbroken/


(Chicken Wings)

(A cake which I forgot what is it)

(Poached salmon!) 

(All-time favourites meatballs!)

(Pork Ribs)

(Chicken Leg)


&& today, I went Swensens with huiqi to celebrate the end of promos! :D Late celebration, but ohwell. I was a bit sick and tired of Pastamania and since I was super hungry, we decided to head to Swensens for dinner. Dinner costs a bomb. I'm on a budget, hence only ordered chicken baked rice. Hahas, :D The best baked rice I have ever tasted! At least, compared to Pastamania. Oops! (But pastamania's pasta is nicer) Hehe! :D Then bought Andersen Ice Cream for dessert. My bias rum and raisin flavour, and tried a new flavour today - banana crunch. It was not bad! However, I do not know if it will suit your taste. Y'all that time when I bought banana milkshake, my friends all thought that I was insane. T.T Ohwell. I appreciate bananas. :D

That's all for today! :D Have a good rest and see you soon!



Sitting alone in the dark,
Gazing up at the sky, at the stars, at the moon.
The silence isn't too bad,
I'll doze off safe and soundly.
Until I look at my hands and feel sad.
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment