[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lost days, pictures fade.

I'm finally back to blogging after what seemed like eternity. 3 years man! *claps claps*

Been feeling a little stressed nowadays with the promos coming and stuff. Yup, life is never easy. But nonetheless, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! I'm not a mugger, obviously. I still watch my shows daily :D #yolo #notafraidtodie (On a side note: this week's running man was daebak!)

Met up with my secondary school friends during teachers' day. Missed them so much! 9 months of not seeing my favourite people in my life, namely vivian and yinton (and Peggy, who decided to pangseh us for her boyfriend). We should totally meet up again soon. KTV is a promise!


(From left to right: vivian, peiyu, me and qinying)

Yikes, just realised I forgot to take picture with yinton. Ohwell, shoot die me. Hahas, interesting lunch at Hot Tomato with them. After lunch, we decided to go partyworld to sing, yet it was full house. *sobs* I decided to went home early to sleep instead while they advanced to yinton's house with peiyu and gladys.

 (From left to right: me, vivian, mrs ng)

My favourite teacher in ZHSS! Presenting to you, Mrs Ng! I will never forget your warmth. I'm sorry teacher, the flower that you gave me as an encouragement to do well in O's, was so crushed in my bag that day, that my mummy forced me to throw it away. Nonetheless, I still thank you for everything.

And not to forget Mr Eugene Lee. I didn't manage to snap a photo with him though. He went off first before me and vivian could even meet him. I missed the old days, his lessons are all so interesting. Mr Lee is a comical guy, who never fails to make the whole class burst into laughers during his every lesson. Kudos to you, teacher! :D

Alright, I shall go back to my revision though I'm still not in the mood. Yikes. My life sucks. That is all for today. I really should go study now if I want to catch my drama at night. Keke! :D

P.S. I missed my juniors. Only managed to see yuying (we fight everytime we met), chingrong, zhiqing, kewei, samantha and marina. :( Where are the rest of you! Hahas. Davier, vivian was so sad that you left early!

P.P.S To my two favourite besties in the world, xiaofang and huiqi, I will never forget you two as well! :DDD


Lost days, picture fades.
Time flies, and soon we all grow up.
You will always remain in my memories,
My true friends, forget me not.
Whenever you need me, I'll be there.
I'll be there to protect you.
I'll be there to listen to you.
Just call my name, and I'll be there.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment