[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Take a chance, take a step, take my hand.


I think I'm going to be addicted to blogging. For now, that is. Damn, I should really focus on my studies. >.< I promise that this would be a short post. Hahas, :D I need a breather.
           
 
(Ripped off Tumblr)

Got the urge to read books suddenly. Books, as in storybooks, not my textbooks. Dang, when was it the last time I ever touched a book? I think a few years ago, LOL. Went to do CWO with Evelias a few weeks ago in the school library (due to latecoming issues. Don't judge), and I realised how much I missed being in the library to read books that I enjoyed. (Side note: I love reading child abuse books. I'm not a sadist please.)

I shall promise myself to go on a 'spree' in the library, after my promos. If I manage to promote. I really hope I do x.x I'm sick of studying, can the two years please end faster? I need a break. Seriously.


The day I first met you,
you told me you'd never fall in love.
And yes, you did fulfil that promise.
You had never fallen in love.
But I can't control my feelings,
I am already falling for you. Hard.
Now, I know fear is what it really was.
We are so near, yet so far.
When would you ever realise
that I'm not like the rest?


No comments:

Post a Comment