[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Your charming smile lights up the whole city.

(Ripped off Tumblr)

Yup, I'm back. Really addicted to blogging, hahas. :D I can't get to sleep. Ohwell.

A blog post dedicated to you. I kept thinking of you. It had been a long time since we interacted, and to be honest, I really miss you. I'm sorry to have screw things up. It is all my fault. I took up loads of initiatives in an attempt to engage you in small conversations, but you seemed to want to get away from me. Can we please go back to the past? I'm really sorry for what I did.

I hope things could work out between us, but the cold hard reality had hit me. I realised it was impossible with your cold attitude towards me. I know I am not the one for you, I'm fat and ugly. Yeahs, I do admit. Your words do affect me a lot. Hurts me badly.

I really want to forget you. I really do. But I just can't. Everytime after I sort out my thoughts, you will appear and mess up my mind again. I really hate you. I really do. And I hate myself for liking you, for hurting myself and my friend. I am just a fool.


You made me feel like I'm a princess. Cinderella.
You always appear like a knight in shining armour, saving me from distress.
I thought we will live happily ever after, with you, my prince charming.
But I realised, fairytales will always only be fairytales.
Because the next moment, you left me on the ground, bleeding profusely.

No comments:

Post a Comment