[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

Hey, I'm back! :D It was a meaningful day for me yesterday. Went gym for the first time in my whole life with my besties. It was awkward initially. So many people in the small-sized gym (because we went to some community centre kind of gyms), and there are only like 4 girls?! My besties and I, and one more girl only?! Ohgawd. Awkward to the max, and I was at a loss. Hahas! Furthermore,  we saw Moehan's best friend. Even awkward die. He was so shocked to see us!

Anyways, I tried on the treadmill. #toppriority  And many other more machines that I don't know what they are called. Hehes! :D Saw many guys doing weight lifting there. Found two eyecandies! Muscular, yet not as buff. Just the right size, and their faces are all super shuai. /spazzing/ They make me want to visit the gym often, :p Joking. I just want to get healthy.

A tired but fulfilling day for me. The first time I exercised after the last PE lesson. I am so unhealthy! x.x I think I will be going for a second round next week! It was fun, especially with my besties! Hahahas!

Current playlist on repeat: Amazing - Infinite <3 <3 <3




I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

It's like no matter what I do.

Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.  


No comments:

Post a Comment