[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You fill my lungs with sweetness, and you fill my head with you.

Today was a mundane day for me as usual. Project Work all the way, and I had my second Oral Presentation practice with my Project Work teacher. I don't know whether to cry or laugh, because my consultation with her only lasted for a few minutes. Less than 30 minutes definitely. And my other classmates' consultations with her lasted for 30-45 minutes! Amanda's consultation was almost an hour plus. Saddened.

I wonder if she has anything against me. Hahas, because I had angered her in the past before (regarding General Paper, read my previous posts for more information). But I couldn't do anything about it. I hate cold and silent treatments from people. Please stop showing your biasness. It was so obvious. Annoying to the max.

Accompanied Jiaxin to do his slides today. Sat beside him, so I could keep an eye on him. My whole group had already decided to go through the slides today, but that guy apparently was unable to hand up his slides, and we couldn't do anything about it. Jiaxin, please. Do your part for once alright. That is a group effectiveness mark. I really need that, cause I knew I will screw up my Oral Presentation. I'm not much of a speaker, you see.

Alright, enough ranting. I shall start on my slides now. My teacher had commented that my slides are very disgusting. Hahahas, fine. I added that myself. But the meaning is there. But hey, I cannot do slides nicely! >.< No artistic talent in me at all x.x



Can I take it to a morning

Where the fields are painted gold
And the trees are filled with memories
Of the feelings never told?
When the evening pulls the sun down,
And the day is almost through,
Oh, the whole world it is sleeping,
But my world is you


No comments:

Post a Comment