[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 21, 2013

You live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Dang. Handed up our Baby today (Written Report for Project Work). We used 1 year to generate it, and I felt sad suddenly that our Baby will have to be given away to some other people now. Hahas, but nevermind, one less burden. Project Work is really burden, costs my beauty sleep and play time. -.- I slept at 1.40am yesterday because I was busy chiong-ing my Written Report with Kaiyuan and Evelias. Ohgawd, mourn the deaths of Prashanth and Jiaxin. Not literally. Hahas, they chose to disappear at this crucial time. Alright, except Jiaxin, who had never ever helped before. He had never touched our Baby before, alright. Disgusting shit.

Sorry if you ever read this post, but suck it up. You deserve it. Hahas, :D I am not this vulgar usually. Perhaps due to lack of sleep, my brain could not think straight now while I type this out. Dang.

Time to concentrate on Oral Presentation now. Sucks like shit. I am still halfway memorising my script, and tomorrow will be a dry run with my Project Work teacher. I hate using the slides man; I cannot multi-task. How do I memorise my script while remembering to click the clicker for the slides to change?! && to make it even more annoying, sometimes although I DID press the clicker button, the slides remain stationary and I didn't know. Continue to ratter on about my speech. Well done, girl. I hate my life. Joking, I actually love myself a lot more than you think. Hahas!

Ohyeahs, not to forget Insights and Reflections, which is another component for Project Work. Another disgusting piece of individual work. I am already braindead! All my ideas were already used up, I cannot generate more ideas now. >.< I NEED to get a A for my Project Work. I take pride in my work. Besides, I felt that Project Work would be the easiest subject to score as we will have more time to practice. Come on, we really spent one whole year on it! One whole year wasted on Project Work! Arghs!

Anyways, enough rattling on my irritating Project Work. Today is the start of the O's, I sincerely hope that everyone will do their best and strive for their dream JC. This is especially so to my Chinese Orchestra juniors back in ZHSS. :D Yuying, jiayous! You can do this! Hang in there a little more. There will be a rainbow at the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment