[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 11, 2013

You and I are painting pictures in the sky.

Blog post for this entire week.

Alright, there is not much things that I did during this week, except PW PW and even more PW. Getting sick and tired of PW already! I hate you, PW!! >.< Arghs!

Monday, I learnt how to play a bit of mah-jong. My clique taught me. It was quite addictive, but the game didn't manage to attract that much of our attention, because the application only allows one player. Hahas. :D So during the break time, on both Monday and Tuesday, we played daidi during our breaks. I missed those times manzxc. Absolutely love playing daidi! Good thing that my whole clique knows how to play. Hehes! P.S. I love my clique so much!

Tuesday was another mundane day filled with plenty of PW-related stuff. Gah, there was CO practice on Wednesday. A rehearsal that was so boring! Four hours worth of CCA left me shag while on the way home. Homed with Junho, because Wanying have to stay back for a little while for some exco meeting. Heng, I wasn't one of them! It was so time-consuming x.x Gah! Read somebody's blog on the way home with Junho, and laughed like shit. It was quite an entertaining blog. Hahas! No names shall be revealed to protect the identify of the blogger. Heh! :DD

Went Woodlands for Starbucks on Thursday with Amanda and Weina. Initially wanted to head there to buy my parents' presents. However, in the end the Starbucks tumblers are all out of stock. Ohgawd, heard from the staff there, that the customised tumbler will not in stock any moment. Ohno, are they going to stop the manufacture of that tumbler? OHNO. Amanda left first, leaving me and Weina to shop for a little while more. Went in search for a drink for Weina, (I feel quite bad drinking Starbucks in front of her). The basement of Woodlands is big, with many food to choose from! WOW, I'm impressed. Hahas! ^^

Today (Friday) was a sucky day. Did the editing of our WR draft for the whole of today, that I felt that all my brain juice had been sucked up dry, leaving me with just an empty skull x.x That was how shag I felt. Then went to my CO practice again, haish. Four more hours. Burden! It stopped me from meeting my friend >.< Seriously, someone needs to really go improve the efficiency of my CCA. I asked my section leader earlier in the week, approximately what time will the practice end today. She told me 5pm. But hello, I was released at 7plus. Totally spoiled my plan! Arghs! Frustrating CCA!

Feeling a little sick now. Mild flu. Shall sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow to practice my music. #sadlife Anyways, did I not mentioned my dumbness during the PW Oral Presentation workhop? It was a workshop conducted for us by the school to help students in presenting their PW ideas. To be honest, I felt that the workshop is not that useful. The teacher only access us in our speeches, little skills were taught. I need the tactic to stop myself from trembling too much (from nervousness) during my presentation x.x

The dumb part goes. I was feeling super duper nervous, that when my speech is coming to an end, I made a stupid mistake. I wanted to say, "Alright, now let me pass the floor over to ...". Yet instead, I mentioned that "Alright, now let me pass to the floor". The whole class had been laughing at me because of this, T.T Especially Hongwei and Yulian! Bangwall.


I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you.
If only my voice could reach,
Back through the past.
I'd whisper in your ear,
"Darling, I wish you were here"

No comments:

Post a Comment