[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.

Gah. I am absolutely disgusted with Project Work. Ohgawd. Seriously, why is it even included inside the curriculum. Zzz, just spent three hours of my time doing the last individual document, Insights and Reflections (I&R). Haish, I already squeezed out all my ideas for the previous two individual documents and the recent Written Report already. Brainstuck! No inspiration and the deadline for my I&R draft one is on Monday. Haish T.T I hate my life, seriously.

Hahas, *prays that I don't retain* Okayys, random. Tempted to watch Infinite TV but I have to finish up my I&R. Tired max :3

My little trip to Lot 1 today after my music lessons. Gah!
Went with my little sister, wanted to go to the post office to mail out a registered mail, but stupid me forget to check the opening hours of the post office. & wth, it is closed. Haish, went to buy Gongcha to share with my little sister. Waffles and curry puffs for everyone for tea! :D #happykid96 Then went to buy the super-belated birthday present for my mummy and daddy. Customised mugs! Woohoo, I'm excited! Can't wait for one week before I can collect them! $12.90 each for the mug. Now I am glad that Starbucks stop selling the customised tumbler, because it costs approximately double of the mug :3 I'm on a tight budget, you see. Hahas!

Alright, that's all for today! Shall head straight to bed already, my eyelids are drooping >.< Goodnights to the world!


It seems like a perfect night to have breakfast.
It seems like a perfect day to have dinner.
I'm lost in my own time, lost in my own world.
Let me sleep and wake up, remembering nothing.
So I will not be so pained like now.


No comments:

Post a Comment