[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday night beneath the stars.

Bleh. I'm back to blogging! (: Using my phone this time. Hahahas, so not used to it! >.<

Summary of today's events. I had school as usual. Project Work (PW) all the way again. Sian much. I did my Oral Presentation (OP) script today until I want to puke blood. The teacher said my previous draft is too passive. I need to use active voice! Omg, a challenge is posed to me. Zzz, then I have another problem with wordcount. Haish, I can't finish speaking whatever I wanted to by five minutes! Puke blood much.

Ordered pizzahut delivery today with Kaiyuan  Amanda, Weina, Evelias and Matien. Scrumptious lunch! Felt quite bad when my other classmates can only drool. Hehes! (: This reminds me of my Macs delivery a few months ago. So expensive, ohgawd! Pizzahut is so so so nuch cheaper!!! Pizzahut rocks, sarangheyo! Cravings satisfied.

Visited my grandfather today, who is hospitalised. He had surgery on one of his leg. Then I visited the doctor for my flu vaccine. My sister's leg was swollen. Perhaps due to a fall she suffered last week. Then our family doctor advised her to take a X-ray... Omg, why only disasters happen to my family?! Please get well soon!!

Alright, travellin back to the past... I went on a dessert date with Weina and Amanda near AMK. The mango pomelo is not that nice because the mango is sour. Zzz. But their durian is super delicious! :3 I LOVE IT.

I shall end my super short blogpost here now. Sorry for the lack of pictures because I'm lazy like that. Hehes, (: So tired now to even move. Haish, I think the flu vaccine made it worst. I can't even raise my hand now. T.T


A cute photo of L (Infinite)

Been madly in love with Infinite nowadays. They have the angelic aura, /spazzing/ Hahahas! Do catch Infinite TV as well, I'm addicted to it already. LOL :D



Thursday night in the fields,

You and I are painting stars in the sky.
Owls howl, crickets sing.
All I need is you, right here by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment