[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 1, 2013

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I was too busy with my Project Work. I've been a little too stressed up recently because of Project Work. I have absolutely no idea how to do the Q&A component for my Oral Presentation dryrun. >.< Hang in there, yanqi. Just 4 more days. A mere 4 days, and you will be freed! Yes, my oral exam is in 4 days time. Why is it that that day is the first day for my school, and other schools like Victoria JC has already finished their PW exam?! Seriously!!

So, interesting things had happened in the week. It was an interesting week. #happykid96

On Tuesday, I went Pastamania for lunch with my JC clique (namely Amanda, Weina, Kaiyuan and Evelias). I had never felt so cheated in my life. >.< It was a bad idea. I wanted to save some money because I was broke recently, so me and Amanda ordered some Al funghi pasta (vegetarian), thinking that it will be cheaper. Furthermore, with student meal and all, it is considered cheap. However, we failed to realise that there is no student meal during that time period. No discounts. Nothing. And I paid a freaking $8.20 for a mushroom pasta, that doesn't even taste that delicious. I regret not ordering the set meal, although it was quite expensive ($14+), but the side dish that Weina ordered (brownie) was delicious!

Afterwards, I caught "Incidious 2" with Amanda and Kaiyuan. It was a great horror movie, with quite a number of scary scenes, and a few funny parts. Hahahas, Kaiyuan was practically covering her eyes all the way throughout the movie, and she even checked the synopsis during the movie. Weird girl much, hahas! :D I will recommend this movie to all. NOT KIDS, THEY WILL BE FRIGHTENED TO DEATH. HAHAHAS!

Afterwards, went Marble Slab for an ice cream with them. It was my virgin experience there. Ordered red velvet cake and cotton candy. Mwahahas! :D It was quite a pleasant experience. The service is good, and the ice cream is tasty. I can't wait to try their ice cream waffles! Got a thing for them now, heh!

Then I went on a dinner date with my bestie, huiqi. It has been such a long time since we met! The last time we met was one month before my promos, hahas! I'm a bad friend. Ate Swensens, ordered baked spaghetti which turned out to be surprisingly nice. Hahas, just that I had a little sore throat, and the dish is a little dry. It was sheer pain to swallow my food. Then I went for a second round of ice cream. Hazel Daze, with mocha flavoured ice cream and small chocolate waffles bits. I can feel my fats building up, with all the whipped cream on the ice cream x.x

That's all for Tuesday. It was an eventful day. A day that made me spent nearly $50 which left me broke for the whole of this week. >.< Hurhurhur...




Tonight every street in the city

Ends up where I don't wanna be
The signs tell me how far I am from you
Even though you're all that I see


No comments:

Post a Comment