[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 1, 2013

Tonight the room is much smaller, with room for only you and me.

Continued...

On Wednesday, I accidentally found out something that I wasn't suppose to know. It was quite bad. I knew my groupings for the Service Learning already. Oh fml. I really cannot understand why did she put me in such a stupid grouping. So the whole story goes... There are four groups. My clique consists of five people. One of us (I shall not mention names) plans the whole event, so she don't have to be in a group. She successfully split everyone of us up. Then the other clique in the class is able to be concentrated in two groups. Wth?! It was unfair, bitch. Not only that, she put me with these two annoying guys that I hate in class. One of them being my PW mate (the free-rider whom I often have conflicts with), and the other was the most talkative guy I have ever meet. (I shall not mention names as well). Sucks to be me. Why did I ended up in such a sucky group? I think I shall just emo on the whole of that day. Seriously, I am very angry.

Met up with my bestie, Vivian for a dinner date. Because both of us are quite budget, we went Mos Burger for dinner. (: Ate teriyaki chicken burger, whilst she ate a cheeseburger. Ordered a set meal, that comes with milktea and this chicken cutlet thingy. Hahas! :D Spent a whole great deal of time just sitting down there and reminiscing. I complained to her about my SL groupings of course, and it made my day better when I finally get to release the built-up anger in me.

On Thursday, nothing really much happened. Just that my Project Work group didn't get to present as a practice >.< Sad life.



Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...


No comments:

Post a Comment