[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cause baby I'll bite the bullet and take the blow for love.

Doom. Bang. Dang. Weird noises I invented myself. Hahas, sorry I'm bored! :DD

Anyways, I forgot to mention about my lunch date with my dear Amanda that day. Tada, at Mahattan Fish Market. Pardon me for my spelling mistake. :D I don't know how to spell.

Food looks delicious huh? :D

Are you jelly? Hahas, ordered grilled fish for myself whilst Amanda ordered spicy fish. Hahas, she was like not spicy not spicy, but kept taking in big gulps of water. :DD Cuteness overload. The food was delicious.

Memories flow in my mind as we sat at that exact same table. Exact same sitting arrangement. Exact same people. :D Just me and her. A little world to ourselves. Coincidence! Hahas, ordered ice cream as well. Only $1.90 you know! Lunch deals offer~ So we sat there for around 2 hours, just chatting and 'arguing' with each other. We have a point system to see who will be speechless during arguments. Of course, I won! :DDD Hahahas! She is forever speechless. Meh.

She is my bestie in my whole JC life. I am honoured to have met such a good friend, who cares for others, who is not selfish. She is unlike my so-called good friends in Secondary School who often puts on a mask everyday they go. Hypocrites much. Amanda is true to her friends. That's why I love her. <3 Hey, if you are ever reading this, must be touched okays! :P



When I'm cold, I need a sweater, and I have it.

When I'm hot, I need a ice lemon tea, and I have it.
When I'm feeling troubled, why aren't you there
When I need you the most? D:


No comments:

Post a Comment