[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The feelings are burning hot, but I'd rather be numb.

A post that I typed halfway on Saturday, time to continue with it. :D

I went trekking at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve today. Took the easy trail that only lasted for 45 minutes, but I am so dog tired. The front part of the trail was upslope all the way, ohgawd. My legs couldn't take it. Saw my AJ PE teacher, Ms Chen, but I didn't manage to say hi. (: Too crowded over there. Hahahas!

I think I have the tendency to see teachers around whenever I went trekking. Last year when I was going Macritchie Reservoir, I saw Ms Suba, my secondary school SS teacher, with her husband. Hahas, :DDD Lucky or what?

Ate chicken rice with tzechar at this eatery. Their food was superb. Located at the Beauty World Shopping Centre if I'm not wrong. It is in Bukit Timah. Keke!

(Half of a Chicken, yumyum! :D)

(French beans with prawns! :D)

(I don't know what is this, but delicious also!)

(Sambal prawn, my favourite!) 

 Tada, delicacies of the day! :D Hahas, recommended! Do visit their eatery! You won't regret. Ohgawd, why am I advertising for them. Hehes, I'm a good customer.




He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do


No comments:

Post a Comment