[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you.

One day before my PW Oral Presentation Examinations...

Kaiyuan and I went over to Evelias' house to run through our PW. It was sucky, as Jiaxin and Prashanth both were unable to make it. >.< Prashanth is understandable, as he has his Deepavali and everything. But Jiaxin, uhno. Pon as usual.

So as predicted, before we started on our dry run officially, Kaiyuan and her itchy hands went to click on Movietube, and tada! We ended up watching Sadako (horror movie) instead. I guess I was already feeling the nerves that day, that I felt that Sadako was not scary at all. Not even a tinge of horror in it. Lousy movie. >.< Then we slacked awhile, played with Evelias' penguin and imitating it to be Amanda, our life-sized penguin. Hahas! :DDD

PS. Amanda's birthday is coming soon. I wanted to do something for her, because Amanda said before she wanted sincerity in her present. But Kaiyuan suggested ordering a life-sized penguin from Taobao. Hey, we super budget here already. How much will that life-sized penguin cost?! Furthermore, there is still shipping fees! T.T Using my creative brain juices, I am almost done with Amanda and Weina's study guide books. More useful huh? :D I'm a genius, I know. Hehes!

Back to topic, after the movie, we practiced on our OP. Ohgawd, I actually forgot my script?! One day before the actual exam, just imagine how panicky I started to get. Gah. That's all, after two rounds of the speech with the slides and everything, and a round of Q&A, we went our separate ways. I went over to Toa Payoh to find my grandparents, whilst Kaiyuan went JEM to meet her friends.

Sidenote: WOW, Evelias actually has a tenant. WOW WOW, Tingkiat is really rich! His house is like two HDBs joined together, and he even has 3 tenants! >.< According to Amanda, who went his house to practice for OP.

Cartoon version of Sadako

Because I tried finding pictures of Sadako online, but all the pictures are all so scary x.x I decided to put a cartoon version of Sadako. Hehes!

Then after that, I went Paradise for dinner with my family, (y) Scrumptious meal once again, that left me feeling so full that I wanted to vomit!

Saliva Chicken (direct translation from Chinese)

Ohwow, this is a super cold dish. I wasn't expecting anything like that. But the whole dish turns out nice, but I guess I prefer eating hot chicken. Warm to be exact. The normal chicken. Hahas! :D

Egg with scallop blahs blahs blahs

Hahas, can't remember the name of this dish as well. But it is damn delicious! The egg is so fluffy that I feel like I'm walking on the clouds while I stuff the food into my mouth!

Mapo tofu and spicy dumplings

The mapo tofu was not bad., because it is not very spicy. Suitable for my liking! On the other hand, I think that the spicy dumplings are not as nice as that of Ding Tai Fung's. It is due to their chilli sauce, :3

Lastly, the highlight of the day: original xiaolongbao

Cheesy xiaolongbao

The smell and taste of the cheesy ones, are not that strong. If I did not pay close attention, I may even mistaken it to be the original ones! Ohno.

My all-time-round favourite: red bean pancake! Crispy!

Banana and red bean as the fillings, inside this egg bread thingy.
It is quite a unique dish.

Alright, a big feast before the day of my OP exam to encourage me. Hahahas! Sarangheyo! <3


There I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you


No comments:

Post a Comment