[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I didn't get my perfect fantasy.

Dang dang dang. Doomsday.
PW OP Actual Exam Day.

Current feeling: Feel like vomiting


So finally comes the day of my long-awaited PW OP exams. Nervous wrecking experience. My group was due in the afternoon. Worst thing ever, my group and Algernon's kena moderation. Zzz, stupid. Why do they want to pull down my marks?! My OP already cannot make it already. ...

So I decided to walk out to the floor confidently during my turn. Too confidently, I must say, that made Hongwei kept laughing at me throughout the whole day. >.< The speech was generally alright, except in the middle I felt like puking. Literally. I was really holding it back.

However, my Q&A ruined me. I was so stunned by the question, that my mind completely went blank. I crapped out 2 points, and stopped there because I really wasn't able to crap the third point. Hongwei commented that I went too far at a point of time. OMG, please don't give me NAQ. I really tried my best!

Yeahs, after my PW exam, we waited for MsYeo (my PW teacher) to sign our papers before we can hand in. Called her over 20 times, but she never pick up any of our calls. Cheh, in the end we realised we can just hand in our documents first without the signatures. T.T I feel like banging the wall, seriously. We waited for her for approximately 1 hour sia! I was famished, because I skipped lunch due to the nervousness brought about by my exam x.x

Went Mos Burgers for dinner with Kaiyuan and Evelias. Ordered Teriyaki chicken burger, clam chowder soup and a large milk tea. I eat a lot huh. Make up for the loss of my lunch! Hahahas! :DDD Chatted a while before heading off to catch my TV show. Hehehes!

That's how my little mundane day ends ....

No comments:

Post a Comment