[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The stars lean down to kiss you.

Shall continue with this post, :D -typed halfway-

So, today was an interesting day. Well spent with my dearies, Amanda, Weina and Kaiyuan. Gah, sad that Evelias was unable to make it because she has to take care of her mummy who fell sick. Get well soon, Evelias' mummy! :DDD





So yeahs, from the above picture, you would have guessed that we went ice skating. :DDD Omg, so fun! You should have seen Amanda skated. Hilarious, she took 14 minutes to skate one round. Hehes, Amanda. I know you will be reading this post someday, so I'm here to make fun of you. :p Penguins should learn how to skate! So anyways, it was a sort of a bonding session with my clique, and I no longer bear a grudge against Kaiyuan. :DDD Just gimme one day, I will have a good night sleep and everything will be fine the next day. YAY! /inserts peace sign/

We went to this place, Paris something, for tea break! -which serves as dinner for me- Omg, the food is like totally damn nice can! Introducing to you, seafood chowder, tiramisu something, mango royal pudding and this weird-looking-spaceship-like-cheesecake. Hehes!


(Looks yummy, isn't it?)

It was expensive. And I really mean EXPENSIVE. I mean, seafood chowder for $7.50?! It's akin to robbing a bank in the broad daylight :3 But the food. Delicious. Definitely worth my money. Kekes! Recommended!

Me and Weina!

All of us!

Just to let you see more pictures of me, :p

So yeahs, it was an enjoyable day. Went shopping but I didn't spent a single cent because I'm budget much. >.< What to do when my parents don't 'sponsor' me? Rawr. Yup, my life is interesting.


I watch the skies turn blue,

But it's not the same without you.

I will send a postcard to you.
Cause I wish you were here, by my side.
I miss you very much. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment