[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The tender words you say, take my breath away.

Yup, so I got back my result slip yesterday.

This is how I feel. Totally.

Wth. I stared in 'awe' at my results. My best subject for MYCT, General Paper. I actually gotten a S for it. Fml. I felt so guilty towards Mr Ong (my GP teacher). I actually went for extra consultations with Amanda, and yet I still gotten such lousy results. Haish. What is happening to me? But Mr Ong was still very encouraging - he told me that this isn't the end of the world. I can still work harder next time. Yes, I will work harder for next year. So long as to not disappoint him. Please let me promote, and Amanda too. /prays/ Just let me clear this level first, please.

So Mr Ong is leaving us soon. He will be transferring school, because of MOE stuff. Haish, and Adrian Bell is taking over my class for next year. Noooooooo... I cannot understand angmoh teachers. Failed History for the whole year for Secondary 2 because I cannot understand what are they talking. I need subtitles, dude. >.< I will really miss Mr Ong. He is my favourite teacher in JC. Really. He may seem demanding, but he is actually a kind teacher who always render us help whenever we need it. He offers me many advices, not once, not twice, but countless of times. All the best to him in his future endeavours. Read his blog a few moments ago, and realised that his son is actually suffering from some kind of disease. Please, get well soon. You are a strong and lovable kid, I know you can overcome these obstacles to become a stronger man.

So back to topic, my other subjects were atrocious as well. :3 Although my marks for Physics and Econs had doubled from MYCT, they were still not good enough. I still got S and U respectively. Haish, and overall results will still suck, because they will pull me down hard. >.< My Chemistry was alright, improved but still below my expectations. Made a pact with Ms Yeo that I have to score at least 60, but I am still short of 7 marks. Sorry Ms Yeo.. Haish, I am guilty to her as well. But ohwell, this was the only subject that I passed.

Maths was horrible as usual. My grades dropped. AGAIN. Seriously, I am considering if I should submit to tuition. T.T I felt that tuition was a waste of time, because it doesn't help much. I need time for myself to consolidate my learning, right? Ohwell, this shall remain as a question that I will ponder next time. /procrastinating again/

(Ripped off Tumblr)



The sun sets.

On my empty heart alone in my bed.
Tossing and turning,
Emotions were strong.
But I knew I had to hold on.


No comments:

Post a Comment