[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Your hand fits in mine, like its made just for me.

Wednesday. :DDD The school organised a sandcastle building event for us at East Coast Park (ECP). It was fun, yet tiring. >.< Since I lived at the West, I had to wake up at 5am to reach ECP on time (7.45am). Gah! My beauty sleep... Met Amanda and Kaiyuan at Woodlands and we bused there. Heart to heart talks with them, <3 It has been a long time since I had this with anyone.

So yeahs, I felt useless at the event, because I had no idea what to do. I mean, I know the design and everything, but it just felt as if there was nothing for me to do there. Jojo, Kaiyuan and Matien were working on the main design (two hands holding a heart), and the other clique (Yanlin, Yeeying, Christel, Xingyu) were doing the minion sculpture. The guys were helping out for the plaque thingy that bear our PDG 09/13. I did help out here and there, but it just seems like I'm not doing anything. Hahahas! Guess I am too used to keeping myself busy that the sudden relaxation makes me feel incapable. :3 Ohwell.

(AJC sculpture done by the professionals)

(Classmates hard at work - working on the hands)

(Classmates - working on the plaque)

(Our finished product!)

So after a long day, Amanda, Kaiyuan, Evelias and I head over to this Joon Chiat street to eat Bak Kut Teh! :DD Yumyum! Ordered sambal fish and sambal kangkong as well. Spicy much. But I did enjoy the meal, hehes! Surprisingly, Kaiyuan eats the organs, /shocked/. I don't like the taste T.T

(Scrumptious lunch)

 Then we went to Teo Heng for a singing session! My head is spinning the whole day from the constant exposure to the sun, and I think I will be falling sick soon :3 It was a crazy session, and we teased Amanda with her Chak. :P Changed the lyrics for Katy Perry's Teenage Dreams to suit Amanda. Hahahas! Alright, I shall end off now. Have a great day ahead!


爱所包含的不单单是,
爱情、友情、或者亲情。
它更是包含了,
“在角落里默默为你付出"的意思。


No comments:

Post a Comment