[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 16, 2013

You're still written on the scars on my heart.

Friday, :DDD  Cause it is the last day for Mr Ong, we decided to make a scrapbook for him.

(Cover Page)

Sorry Evelias, I accidentally destroyed your writings (Evelias helped me do the cover page initially) so I redo one myself (as shown on the above). >.< Cause Evelias used block letters. and I have no idea how to do it. :3

(My page for him)

Seems a little messy and disorganised. But, ohwell. T.T

Went out with Amanda, Yangfan and Moehan. Meh, Weina was unable to make it because she had to work at night D: So they waited for us until we finally finished the scrapbook. Hehes, so nice of them. Amanda and I practically ran all over AMK just to find a stupid photo-printing shop. Checked the net, and they said AMK Hub have one, but when we went there, we can't find any. Used the street directory, but still to no avail. Decided to head over to Jubilee instead. Found one photo-printing shop, but the colour they print is like shit. Practically shit. T.T No choice, but to just print. Hahahas. I felt a sense of achievement after I handed the scrapbook. Woohoo!~ But why haven't Mr Ong thank us T.T Bangwall.

So we went to watch Baby Blues (a HongKong horror drama starring LinFeng). OMG, IT IS NOT SCARY AT ALL. I didn't even close my eyes at any parts. Okayys, maybe I did at one scene. But it is not because it was scary, it was because the scene became too gory. I mean, they dig out the eyeballs of the doll. T.T Yikes!
               


Went home after that, and I had a super awkward ride home with Moehan. Yes, we are not as close as we used to be. So not close that at this point in time, I wanted to alight at another stop so I didn't have to take the train with him all the way till I reach my house. Hmm..


Once bitten and twice shy
I kept my distance but you still catch my eye

Tell me baby, do you recognize me?

Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me


No comments:

Post a Comment