[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

And now I'm free falling in your eyes.

This blogpost is dedicated to my sister. LOL! (: She just confessed that she actually read my blog and scolded me for not mentioning anything about her. Hahas, :D Bangwall much.

I just wanna thank you for everything that you did for me. I know it is very tough for you these days, because you have to tolerate me practicing my music since early morning. (I start practicing at 9am, not that early but my sister will still be asleep T.T lazybum). I'm also sorry that you have to practice with me as well. I'm sorry that I made you cook my lunch all the time. Hehes, I'm a bad cook. Seriously. BUT I'm thankful for everything you did. Thank you very much. :DDD Loveyou truckloads. Okayys, super disgusting. I'm having goosebumps now. Hahas!

(Truck full of hearts)

Anyways, tomorrow is my electone exam already. Wish me goodluck manzxc. I have to pass. I need to pass. Omg, I cannot stand the embarrassment. /suddenly recalls the time when I received my erhu results/ Yep, I failed. All my other friends passed erhu, all except for me. #foreveralone I managed to pass erhu grade 5 in the end despite failing grade 4. Hard work really pays off. Please let me pass this electone grade, so I can quickly advance to the next grade. Or maybe not. I am reconsidering. Should I stop learning? My A's is next year already T.T



为什么要活得像烟火一样?
短暂的美丽和绽放以后,
除了留给人瞬间的感动以外,
马上就会隐没在漆黑的夜里,
连感动也短暂。


No comments:

Post a Comment