[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The moon is so cold, there’s no place to lean.

Dearest lovely readers, I'm back again after so long. Hahahas! :DD

I went out with Vivian a few days ago to pass her her belated birthday present. Bought a super cute teddy bear! :D I think it is about 30cm and it costed a bomb. Seriously. Hahahas, we went Mos Burger because we are very broke (I spent only $3+ for lunch there) and chatted for awhile before rushing to catch the long-awaited movie: Catching Fire! Woohoo!~

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

My own personal ratings: 8.5/10

Hahas, the movie was awesome and the effects were super goood. The only negative thing about this movie is that super super abrupt ending. RAWR. I know, it isn't supposed to have an ending, but at least a movie should have a mini ending rights. The previous Hunger Games movie had a proper ending! Ahhh, I hate watching stuff that has no ending. #killmenow

Hahas, it was a great day with her. We went PizzaHut for dinner. Curry Zazzle Rice, recommended by Kaiyuan. Hmm, I can't take spicy and that baked rice was a little too spicy for me. Drown down three cups of ice water. Freaking dinner that costs me $14 and I was so broke that I only ordered ice water. Ahhh. Ate Macs' sundae with Vian, because I was too poor to afford Andersen, or even Baskin Robbins. Hahahahas! :DDD That ends my day.

.........

I went on a date with Huiqi yesterday. I think the last time I saw her was before promos. Omo! :( Felt bad towards her because I kept postponing our date due to my busy schedule. Hmm, went Nex's Fish&CO for lunch, and I can feel the fats in me because of the super oily fish and chips. I think I am not going to eat another fish for this time period. The portion that they serve was like enormous, and it was only priced at $9.50! I think it is more worth it than PizzaHut's Curry Zazzle Rice. Hahahas! :DDD

(Delicious meal at Fish&Co.)

Went AMK to seek entertainment. Hahahas, :D We wanted to sing, so we went Broadway Plaza for the Kbox. && it was so freaking expensive (because I don't want the Klunch package). I asked the cashier to calculate the total bill, and he freaking show me a calculator with the numbers 48.80. Mygawd. Two people only, why in the world must I pay that much just to sing for 3 hours?! Decided to pass and went pool instead. However, I felt insecure without any of my guy friend around so I pulled her away in the end. Hahahas!

No offence but I had always felt that the pool area felt a bit indecent. A bit eerie, and I always have the mindset that fights often occur there. Sorry! :/ Hahahas! I always need a guy at least to accompany there. Speaking of pool, memories of my seniors flood my mind. My lovely seniors, GeeTat and Nigel, taught me how to play pool derhs. It was stupid, we planned an erhu outing and in the end all of them were not free so ended up only we three. Since both of them are from the same poly, they have this pool trend thing, so they pulled me along as well. Hahahas! :DD Long time no text them already, a bit miss them x.x

Anyways, sidetracked a lot. To pass them, we went to eat ice cream. Awesome rum & raisins, my all-time favorite favor! :DDD And Huiqi's favourite, Hazelnut. Balabada~ Then we went Sembawang Shopping Centre to walk walk. (We wanted to go TeoHeng to sing, but their earliest slot was 5.30pm T.T) I bought her birthday present at popular, she wanted a notebook as a schedule planner. Then I found one that I liked as well, roped her into buying my next year's birthday present. My pretty schedule planner! It was quite plain and all, but just the type that I liked. It costs a freaking $9 for that tiny book. Omo! :(

Sang ktv at TeoHeng, booked 1.5h from 5.30pm to 7pm but I guessed they forgot about us and they extended the time to 8pm. Hahahas! :D OHYES! But I figured 2.5h is not enough for me although there are 2 only people in the room. Hahahas, I love to sing. LOLOL. Addicted to singing now. >.<

Ate dinner at Pastamania at 9pm. Damn fattening T.T I ordered seafood zuppa, while Huiqi ordered some chicken salsiccia, that tastes not bad but SPICY. Too spicy. Hahahahas! She was perspiring profusely though she is able to take spicy. LOLOL!

Reached home at 10.15am, I broke a new record. But my mummy was in a good mood, she didn't scold or nag me. But I hate myself for missing 30 minutes of my drama. Kinda addicted to this drama now, "Listen To My Heart". It wasn't very nice, but I need to know the ending. LOLOL! :DDD




P.S. I think the male lead is not bad looking. Not exactly very shuai, but still acceptable. But he is super white! Like Weina!!!

Anyways, I've been feeling super tired lately. Woke up super early to help my sister do her art. T.T And I'm like a walking zombie now. Omo. >.< Haish, I really need to start doing work! But first, let me eat lunch now. Hahahahas!


I wandered through the night
All night as I swayed with stumbling steps
Drunk off my black tears, I cried for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment