[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, December 30, 2013

First love blooms widely when spring comes, dazzling like a beautiful flower.





You know that feeling. The feeling of a smile spreading across your face, smiling at something that seems so right and perfect. The feeling that you had found something dear and special, that you never want to let go. Yes, it is the feeling of love. And nope, I'm not only referring to the couple kind of love. There are the love in family, love in friendships and many more other relationships.

Many wondered, how do I manage to maintain such good relationship with my family, especially my cute little sister. We often go on shopping dates, study dates and everything. P.S. I even rejected the invitation for my CO Section Dinner today to dinner with my baby sister. Well, to be honest, I am also not very sure why we are on such good terms. Yes, our family do have quarrels and fights all the time, but we always make up after that. I especially love my little sister to bits. She seems older, not in appearance, but in character. She takes care of me well when I'm sick, she cooks rice for me when I'm hungry, she even ran errands for me when I'm busy. And after reflecting, I figured I did way too little for her. I was unable to give her what she want. But in the new year, I will try my best to spend more time with her. I promise myself that.

Friendships are important too. It is easy to feel lonely, to feel alone in this cruel sadist world. People walk around with a façade that life is great without any troubles, but actually their souls were screaming out loud for somebody to notice them. Even asking simple questions such as "How are you?" is good enough. It shows that somebody do care about them. They are not alone in this world, they have friends walking through this tedious yet meaningful path with them. Someone once told me, life is a journey with added monsters along the way. Well, I guess it will be hard for one to fight these monsters alone; we will be exhausted halfway. However, with friends, with added strength, they can help you fend off these monsters, thus ensuring a smoother road ahead. That are what friends are for. To share the burden with you, to relieve you of your stress, to colour your life with their silly jokes. Life is beautiful.

On pretty sunny mornings, I often see couples taking a stroll down the garden, hand in hand. They are smiling ever so brightly, their faces radiating with happiness like there isn't a care in the world. No doubt, I will be envy of them. I also yearn to lead that kind of life, whispering sweet nothings and giggling over inside jokes with my other half. Yet, I had yet to find my Mr Right. I may spend days, months or even years finding for that special someone living in another part of the world. But I do believe in fate, I do believe that fate will bring us together, so long as we are willing to wait patiently for the special one.

We are all different, yet we are all humans, and because of this similarity, we are same as well. We undergo the same experiences, feel the same emotions, have the same thoughts. We are not alone in the world. There is bound to be a guardian angel who can understand us, believe in us, support us in whatever we do.


Because first love is beautiful,

Because first love is like a flower.
First love blooms widely when spring comes,
Dazzling like a beautiful flower.
But people can't conditionally give and take,
Because like a young child, first love is inexperienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment