[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Let's talk about love.

Interesting Friday spent. :D

Had a-not-so-interesting CO session in school early in the morning at 8.30am :/ Xiaofang, Wanying and a few others were not around as they had to attend the OGL training. It was my conductor's birthday that very day, and we bought him dimsum and cake to celebrate. Hahahas! :D It was a little awkward as I'm not close to the peeps in CO.

Went Causeway Point for KFC (lunch) with Junho. :D Stupid us, we can just alight at CCK where it is nearer to both of us. Hahahas! :D Went home straight afterwards to bathe and meet my new friend, DJ who was freaking late by 1h but he told me beforehand so it was still alright :D

This post's food review is on Tonkatsu Kazan Ramen Restaurant in Liang Court, Clarke Quay. It was very nice and very expensive. Hahahas, :D $12 for a bowl of ramen / rice. >.< Thanks DJ for your treat. We ordered a curry rice each and a bowl of ramen. Yummy! Didn't manage to snap pictures because I scared he will think that I'm a weirdo, but yeahs. I googled the below pictures, :P

(Ebi curry rice)

We ordered chicken curry rice though. (Hahahas, I'm lazy to find the picture of the chicken curry rice). The chicken was freaking nice! The curry rice was so-so but at least it wasn't spicy :P Cheers!

(Ramen)

This is how they cooked ramen, :D Interesting way huh, first time I see such thing. LOL! The salty thick broth was fantastic, super delicious! Amanda, let's go there someday! ^^

After dinner, we decided to go walk walk. :D DJ went to his favourite store and asked the salesman if there is child size tee XL for me T.T Hey dude, I'm ain't that small! Hahahahahas! :D But the freaking tee is super expensive, $46 for a child's. I dragged him away, LOL!

Went for a stroll by the Singapore River. The nightview was super daebak, with all the pretty lightings. Hahahas! :D We sat by the river for one hour plus I guess. Just chatting and breathing in the fresh air (do not stand next to a smoker can already). It was what I always wanted to do in the past, sit by the sea (in this case, tiny river) and let the wind caress your face, with the accompany of your friends. Hahahas, :D The night view @ Clarke Quay is truly breathtaking.

(This is what I saw from the place I sat)

(To my left, I saw many cute boats 'sailing')

It was really pretty, isn't it? But girls, don't travel there at night. Many pubs around, beware of drunkards. Fortunately, I didn't meet any on Friday, hahahahas! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, just wanted to vent my anger on this new tutor of mine who teaches me Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Gah, I feel like pulling all his hair out whenever he takes the opportunity to 'suan' me. Grr, there is a reason why I wanted to take up tuition. Obviously is because my results cannot make it. So stop acting all suck-up and arrogant.

P.S. He looks kinda cute with his specs and height (he is only a little bit taller than me only) and all, but the moment he opens his mouth, everything is gone. Yes, I meant it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is MoeHan's birthday. Hahahas, I know you are not reading this blog, but still, wishing you Happy Birthday and great days ahead!




每个人都有想要守护的东西,
原来就算用尽全力,
有些东西仍会失去。
明明知道是这样,
却还固执地坚持着自己的信仰。
我想让你得到幸福,
不管你的愿望是什么,
都想要帮你实现。
如果你真正喜欢的人就是她的话,
我选择放手。
你一定要幸福!

No comments:

Post a Comment