[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Take a bite of the poisonous apple.



Only One  -  BoA

You’re only getting further away, you’re the only one
As much as I loved you, you’re the only one
It hurts and hurts and it’s foolish but good bye
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one, only one

We awkwardly sit across each other
Making small talk and asking what’s new
The moments when the conversation stops for a moment
The cold silence makes us freezes (Makes)

Now, in the same place, we become strangers
Someone will shed tears and be left alone
Seeing you try not to scar me
I hate it and I feel ill at ease so I’ll let you go

My love, good bye now, you’re the only one (You’re the only one)
Even at the moment we break up, you’re the only one
It hurts and hurts (Oh) And it’s foolish but good bye (Oh)
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one, only one

You’re the only one, only one

It ended so sudden
You seem to be relieved for some reason
Where did we go wrong?
Were we aiming for different things a long time ago, oh?

The sharpness of the difference of our start and end (Oh)
The pain that stabs my heart, why is it so similar?
My overwhelmed heart (Oh) Becomes empty in just one moment
How can I stand up again?

My love, good bye now, you’re the only one (Only one)
Even at the moment we break up, you’re the only one (Ooh)
It hurts and hurts and it’s foolish but good bye (Good bye)
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one (You're the only one)

When will my head erase you? (I will let you go)
One day, two days, one month, or probably a few years (My baby can’t forget)

Someday in your memories,
I won’t exist in it, you will forget me

Only one, only one
You’re the only one, only one


Yeahs, I slowly let you slip out of my mind, my heart and soul for the past few months, and I am proud to say now, I had completely let you go. All I left now was memories of the past. Thank you for making my past such a wonderful one. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment