[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I leave my heart open, but it stays right here, empty for days.


Tired of studying? Then this delicious bowl of Blackball is just for you! :D Hahas, this mixture of herbal jelly and pearls and yam balls and potato balls and all the balls, just made my day. Just to make you guys jealous, :P

Anyways, my first week in school (year 2014) sucks to the max. Fast pace of lifestyle, just don't suit me. Maybe I should migrate to Thailand soon, they take things slowly. You can see from their walking speed. LOL! :D Just some observations that I made.

So what did I do for the whole of first week? Basically just studying, chionging homework, coffee, tuitions, CCA and trying to sleep. LOL! :D I dozed off too often, given that this is the only first week. Bleak future ahead, hahahas. CCA thrice a week is a little too much for me. Why must the school organise some concert and make life so difficult for us?! && January is really a busy month, as CO have to perform for open house and CNY celebrations that are soon to come.

Furthermore, we have econs test and maths test (which I flunked terribly) to study, as well as coping with friendship problems. Okayys, this is not a major problem here. We did not fight or anything. But I can't help wondering why Evelias and Yeeying suddenly become so close that they even went tuition together?! LOL, Evelias never even ask us. T.T

Anyways, met up with Vivian on Thursday for econs tuition. Had Subway for dinner, which sucks because I left my cookie on the table, uneaten at all -.- Econs tuition was alright, the classroom was full house. It was really cold because I'm sitting right under the aircon. Alright, that's not the main point. LOL! :D The main point is, I think this tuition is not bad. They even gave me commission for introducing my friend Vivian there. The lecturer was quite clear, and the fees were still manageable. They are all nice people, although I didn't make any new friends. I am way too shy. Hahahas, (: The only negative part is they teach H2, while I'm only taking H1. LOL!

However, physics tuition was a disaster as usual. This time round, he asked me what course will I be taking for university. So I said psychology. && he freaking said that, "but psychologists need high IQ" Exact words. He is way too mean, too blunt. Kns, I hate this kind of people. Demoralizing shit. 

Anyways, this post sums up my first week in school of year 2014. My boring first week, and more to come. /sighs/ I hope things will get better, if not I will be constantly pulling my hair, and maybe by the end of this year, I will become bald already. Ohgawd! O:




And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I've been holding on too tight

With nothing in between


No comments:

Post a Comment