[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 18, 2014

You tell me that your tears are here to stay.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

What a sleepy and tiring week. I am even yawning while typing out this post. LOL! :3 Feeling stressed and unhappy now :( I think I sleep average only 4-5 hours a day, ohgawd. T.T Obvious black eye circles and pimples outbreaks now :/ But I'm controlling not to drink coffee, because DJ says it's bad for health. & he ask me drink red bull instead T.T I chose to drink tea nowadays, 把茶当作水来喝. :3

Anyways, this week was the usual mundane week for me. CCA three days a week, as usual. Thursday met Vivian for dinner and Econs tuition. Ate food court, so nothing special. LOL! :D I'm broke. Went home straight after tuition, and got scolded by Jordan (secondary school friend whose tuition ends the same time as me) because I forgot to wait for him. LOL! Anyways, met up with Irwin (my childhood friend who is living in the same block as me) to pass him souvenirs from China - chopsticks and panda magnet. Super cute! Then he gave me cute cartoon socks and a bear (in hanbok) keychain, as well as chewing gum. Keke! ^^ Souvenirs from Korea! Thankyou Irwin.

So on Friday, DJ came to fetch me from my school after my CCA. So we went around AMK and then he accompanied me home. :D Reached home at 10.45pm and got scolded by my parents -.- Haish. But thankyou for your accompany, it is stress reliever. ^^ Stupid Kaiyuan called me in the middle and screamed into the phone asking me where is him. Then DJ said Kaiyuan 的嗓门很大, and he was so shocked. LOL! ^^ Heng I managed to avoid her. I was just 200m in front of her >.< Kpo girl, :P

So went for music lessons and tuition today, as usual. Changed my tuition time to 1.5h because I have prepared nothing to ask him. I have no time, LOL! :D My music exam results will be out next week I think. /prays hard/ Keeping my fingers cross. Please let me pass this round! So yeahs, summary of my boring week. I shall slack awhile more before doing my homework. Today 9pm got TV show again, and tomorrow I may be heading for Sakae Sushi. :P Jelly anot? 



The script was written and I couldn't change a thing.
I want to rip it all to shreds and start all over again.
One day I'll come into your world and get it right,
And we can start a fresh new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment