[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tie your heart to mine.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Finally I had some time during the week to write a blogpost, although I'm drifting off soon. LOL! :D Just finished writing Evelias' birthday letter, which is due tomorrow. Oooh, excited for tomorrow! The long-awaited Chinese New Year is finally nearing! I'm looking forward to the red packets, and most importantly, the break from school :3 Typical life of a J2 student who always yearn for a break from school, from the stressful life. Hahahas! :D We are celebrating Evelias' birthday after our Chinese New Year celebrations. ^^ Maybe ordering pizza? But I don't have the feel to eat lehs :/ Ohmanzxc! 

Had CCA practice today again :/ Today was not that bad, because we are only having rehearsals for tomorrow's CNY concert. LOL! Walked over to the nearby bubble tea store with Xiaofang, Kiyee, Junho and Shiwei after CCA. Unfortunately, the store was closed due to the upcoming CNY. We spent our time and effort for nothing. /sobs/ 

 That's not the main focus of my blogpost today. Hahahas, I'm going to credit this blogpost to Hongwei, my class leader. So yesterday, I felt uncomfortable; it felt as though something is churning in my tummy. So he offered to grab me a cup of hot chocolate to make me feel better. Although it was merely a small deed of kindness, but his actions touched me. LOL, it occured suddenly to me that in this small little world, there may still exist a stranger who will care for you, and with this, I felt 欣慰. Okayys, Hongwei is not a stranger to me, but we are not close, so yeahs. ^^ Special thanks to Amanda and Weina as well. Hahahas! :P

Therefore, we should always spend efforts to appreciate people and to show our care and concern for them. This will create a society filled with compassion and hence makes the world a better place to live in. It may seem to be a simple task, but do take a look around you. How many people are showing appreciation to people around them? Even a small act such as saying 'thank you' can make someone's day. Let's start being appreciative now! We should not take things for granted, and cherish the things and people around us. 


You bought a star in the sky tonight
Because your life is dark and  it needs some light
You named it after me, but I'm not yours to keep
Because you'll never see, that the stars are free

No comments:

Post a Comment