[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, January 31, 2014

I will sing to you everyday if it will take away the pain.

New Year Eve :D

So yesterday, I had CO performance, where we performed two songs, namely 金蛇狂舞 and 拜年. I don't know whether it sounds familiar to you, but yeahs I played 金蛇狂舞 before in my secondary school life. Hehes! ^^ Playing that song again brings me back memories. Nightmares, I meant. I was suddenly reminded of the torturous times I went through with my icy cold seniors. :3 I shall skip this part, since today is a joyous occasion. Hahahas! :D

(CO performance with beloved Xiaofang!)

So after that, we hid in the MPH area in school to play Bridge. I only managed to play two rounds, because of my CCA debrief. T.T In a way, we are celebrating Evelias' birthday although it really don't seem like it. :3 So in the midst, Amanda and I escaped for a while to prepare the cake that we prepared for Evelias. However, in the meantime, Evelias decided to 'abandon' us and find her church friends instead. Oh bangwall :x We passed her the cake and birthday presents (planner and snapback) after that, whilst she was with her church friends (who are celebrating for her). Oh it was quite awkward, but nonetheless we managed to snap a picture with her.

(Birthday celebration for dearest Evelias!)

Afterwards, Amanda Weina Kaiyuan and I headed towards Mos Burger and lepak awhile. Amanda treated me a large milktea (thanks babes! hugs and kisses! <3), and the four of us had a little heart to heart talk session. It was fun, but I felt bad because we are supposed to celebrate Evelias' birthday but instead the four of us spent time together without her T.T Ohwell, it wasn't our fault that she had other friends who will be celebrating with her.

After thirty minutes or so, I went separate ways from them. I met up my baby sister, whilst the rest headed home. On the train trip, I heard from Amanda that Weina finally opened up and told them about her problems with her boyfriend. Arghs, I really hate him for treating her this bad! D: I shall not go into details, but yeahs, seeing this scene made me think twice about getting myself involve in a relationship.

Back to me. I went on a Sogurt date with my baby sister. There was a promotion at Sogurt (#spamyourcupday) where no matter how heavy is your cup, it will always be priced at $5.20. Woohoo!~ It was considered quite cheap! Fortunately for us, we went to the United Square branch (at Novena) where there was no queue. :P I saw from pictures online, that the other branches, especially Nex, suffered super long queues x.x Mwahahahas! I'm genius level.

(My pretty sogurt cup)

(Pardon for the unglam because it was taken in a haste)

Then we went for reunion lunch over at my grandparents' house (maternal side) with tons of delicious home-cooked food, then dinner buffet at my other grandparents' house (paternal side). Forgot to take any pictures of the food because everyone is too hungry and they decided to snatch for food. Joking LOL!~ So yeahs, this ended my new year eve! :P So did you guys have fun as well?



Time slows down whenever you're around.
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me.
Fell in love when I saw you standing there.
Today was a fairytale.


No comments:

Post a Comment